Chapter 24

Jimin POV

"Please don't leave me. I'm sorry I can't be more useful around here for you, but please. Please don't leave me and give up on me." I whimper quietly, squeezing my eyes shut as I nuzzle my head into his chest again.

"Oh, baby, I would never. I'm not leaving you and I would never give up on you. You've got nothing to worry about with me, Jiminie." Jungkook whispers softly, running his fingers through my hair. As he hits a knotted spot again and accidentally ends up tugging lightly, I force myself to suppress a moan. Though, when he does it again just seconds later, I let out a breathless exhale and reach up to pull his hand away from my hair. Curse my stupid fucking body.

"Sorry, Jimin. Did it hurt?" Jungkook apologizes, leaning up and kissing the top of my head.

"It's fine, Kookie. Just gotta be careful with the tugging. It's the same thing you did this morning that got you that little lesson of yours." I manage to get out, words being muffled by his chest. He hums softly in a thoughtful way, rubbing my back gently.

"How about we do another lesson tonight? After work. It would be a better time than in the mornings when we're busy anyways." Jungkook suggests, accidentally tugging again. Unable to suppress the quiet moan this time, I dig my head further into his chest.

"Then stop tugging, Kookie. You're creating a fucking problem that I'm gonna have to solve." I groan, feeling tears slowly forming in my eyes at the reminder of what happened at Yoongi's and not wanting to think about it.

"C-could I-I try t-to solve it?" Jungkook asks quietly, clearly a little embarrassed and nervous. My eyes widen in surprise as I lift my head up to look at him, forgetting all about the tears and growing fearful and scared about this.

"I-I d-don't know a-about th-that, k-Kookie." I stutter fearfully. It's not about worrying that he'll hurt me or that Yoongi hurt me earlier when he made me release. That wasn't the case at all. The issue simply ends up being that I've never been allowed to release before. I've always had to be specifically told to release and when if I was allowed. And most times I wasn't. I learned the hard way when I was still young in the field what happens to those who can't control themselves and release when not allowed.

"Look, I know I don't know enough to give you a blowjob, but... a hand job is nearly the same thing, right? Just using my hands instead of my mouth." Jungkook argues softly, his voice much steadier this time as he gently pushes me to lay on my back beside him. My eyes are wide and watery as I watch him sit up and place himself at my hip.

"No, Kookie, please. You don't understand." I panic fearfully. However, much to my surprise, he leans over to me and gently presses his lips against mine. Thankfully, I don't feel his hands anywhere on my currently sensitive body as I reluctantly begin to kiss back. I move my lips against his slowly, letting him calm me down through the kiss. I'm mildly caught off guard though, when I feel his hands gently place themselves at my hips, causing me to whisper lightly against his lips. The taller boy pulls away just a little, a gentle look in his eyes.

"I promise I'll be gentle. Don't worry about making a mess, I can easily have the sheets washed before we go to bed tonight. Although, it sounds like we'll be having another lesson later." Kookie whispers softly, pecking my lips once more before gently pulling my jeans and boxers down together. He leaves them lay when they reach my knees before I feel his hand gently wrap around me. I gasp at the feeling, screwing my eyes shut.

"See? That wasn't so bad, right?" Jungkook asks softly, running his clean hand up and down my bare stomach due to my shirt having been pulled up and out of the way. I tangle my fingers into my hair, tugging harshly at the ends as the tears keep falling.

Yes, it was fucking great, but that doesn't stop the fear that comes with it.

"Jiminie? Baby, did I do something wrong?" Jungkook asks quietly, nervousness beginning to set into his voice as he notices my tears. Feeling small again in fear, I reach my arms out to him and make childlike grabby hands as I whimper. He gives me a soft smile, laying down beside me and kissing the corner of my mouth before pulling me on top of him. I just lay there and cry for a little bit, still not used to the fact that there's no punishment to follow from having allowed myself to release. Once again, just like before, Kookie whispers soft sweet things in my ear and occasionally kisses the top of my head as he runs fingers through my hair and rubs my back.

"It's just scary, Kookie. I-I always got in t-trouble when I-I was younger i-if I let myself r-release w-when I-I wasn't t-told to." I mumble out through the tears.

"Baby, you would never get punished here. Okay? You have nothing to be afraid of. You're safe here with me. You're not going to get hurt here. You don't need permission to let yourself go like that, baby. Okay? You have nothing to be scared of."