Chapter 17

Jungkook POV

Quietly groaning as I hear my alarm go off the next morning, I reluctantly roll over in my bed to reach the alarm and turn it off. Laying back on my back for a moment, I rub my hands over my face a bit in attempt to wake myself up before dragging myself into a sitting position. Though, a small smile appears when I recall the fact that Jimin's going to be joining me in lessons today and that he'll get to be shown the ropes of work a bit. Plus, he's supposed to start teaching me today as well. I'll admit, I'm a little nervous and a little excited for the teaching part to start.

Climbing out of bed, I softly pad my way over to my door and out of my room. Deciding upon waking Jimin up gently instead of by simply knocking on his door, I quietly step inside his room and make my way over to his bed. Smiling at the sight of the older boy fast asleep, I carefully sit down on the edge of the bed beside him.

"Jiminie. Jiminie, come on. It's time to wake up." I whisper softly, running my fingers through knotted black locks. He hums quietly, rolling over onto his other side to face me as he mildly leans into my touch. I chuckle softly at the sight, loving the adorable sight. Continuing to run my fingers through his hair, I accidentally pull a little hard when trying to work through a knot.

"Mmm. Keep doing that and you'll be late to the lessons your parents are making you attend." Jimin groans out softly as he slowly uncurls his body. Tilting my head in curiosity, I don't stop my fingers as I watch him.

"What do you mean?" I ask quietly, biting my lip nervously as I accidentally hit another knot. He moans softly again, eyes fluttering open this time as he looks up at me with a small smirk.

"I mean you'll be a little tied up with one of my lessons instead of being downstairs for the ones your supposed to attend." Jimin explains with a small wink, reaching up and gently pulling my hand from his hair. I blush lightly, turning my face away from him.

"I'd rather be late to that shit and learn with you than be there on time." I mutter under my breath to myself. However, my eyes widen and cheeks burn up when I hear Jimin chuckle. Slowly turning my head back to look at him embarrassedly, his gleaming eyes are already set on me.

"Baby, that can be arranged." Jimin says quietly, carefully pulling me down onto the bed and flipping me over so that I'm laid in the middle. I'm surprised by the action, eyes wide and lips parted as I look up at the older boy. There's a small smirk on his lips as he slowly climbs over top of me, hovering his body above my own.

"Better make your final decision now, Jungkookie. Are you gonna stay here and be late for your lessons? Or are you gonna be the good boy your Mommy and Daddy raised you to be and be on time?" Jimin whispers softly, his voice huskies and lower than usual. He's still smirking as he looks down at me and awaits an answer, licking his lips lightly. I can feel myself growing slightly excited and nervous at the same time, knowing I won't have any idea what the hell I'll be doing. I know I'd get scolded if I'm late for my lessons, it looks professional and mature if I'm there on time and like I give a shit for that matter. Though, the way Jiminie says it just entices me even more to misbehave and stay.

"I'd rather stay." I manage to breathe out, looking up at him with a tiny smile. My eyes slowly trail down to his lips as I reach up and tangle my hands back into his already slightly knotted hair. He chuckles lowly, his smirk still on those beautifully plump lips.

"I'll start out light with you. Don't wanna hurt you when you're still new to all of this." Jimin murmurs eyes trailing down from my eyes to my lips. I blush a bit, but not being able to help my confusion and curiosity.

"W-What do you mean by starting out light, Jiminie?" I ask quietly as he leans down. At this point, there's hardly any distance between our lips.

"I mean, you're not at all ready to be trying at sex yet. Certainly not when it's with another guy and when it's with me. We'll start you off light. Give you a blowjob instead." Jimin explains with a gentle tone.

"You okay with that, Kookie?" He asks softly, reaching up and brushing some of my hair out of my face. Taking a deep breath, I nod my head.

"Good."

With that, he presses his plump lips against my own. It's my first kiss, but holy shit. I feel like I've lost my breath but just taken the biggest breath yet as I carefully mold my lips to his, slowly trying to move them in sync with his. It's the best feeling I've ever felt as our lips move together, enjoying this more than I thought I would've. Gently, I feel him glide his tongue across my bottom lip. Hesitantly and unsurely, I part my lips a bit before feeling him slip his tongue in my mouth. It's an odd feeling as I part my lips a bit more for him, just letting him take control as his tongue roams the inside of my mouth. Though, I'm even more taken aback when I feel him slowly grind his hips into mine.

Feeling a bit more excited about all of this, I run my hands from his hair and down to his bare back and arms and torso. Feeling the kiss grow somewhat needy, I try to keep up as his hands begin to roam my stomach and sides. Gently, he pulls away from the kiss before he begins nipping and kissing down my neck. I'm still completely breathless as I enjoy the feeling, a little surprised when I feel his hand slowly reach down to my lower area. Gently, he begins to rub me down there, his pace slowly increasing as I grow more and more breathless.

"The boxers gotta come off if I'm gonna give you a blowjob, Kookie. Think you're ready enough for that?" Jiminie questions breathlessly as he pulls away from my neck. Looking up at him, I surprise myself when I buck my hips up a bit when he pulls his hand away from me.

"Yeah. Yeah, I think I'm ready, Jiminie."