Chapter 13

Jungkook POV

"Jiminie, please tell me what's going on and what's wrong. I... I told you the truth about why I care. Can't you... Can't you tell me the truth now too?" I ask softly, biting my lip shyly as I look down at him. Jiminie averts his gaze over to me, face void of emotion as he does. He sighs softly, looking back up at the ceiling.

"Look, I told you back out on the street, Jungkook. Living life on the streets is completely different from the lavish fucking life you've lived. You complain and say that you've been alone your whole life, but even being alone in your way is much better than what I've gone through. Hell, I'd have done just about anything for the last eleven years just to be alone in a rich family." Jimin mutters softly, closing his eyes as he speaks and reopening them afterwards. I release my lip, eyes widening slightly in surprise.

He... Jiminie would've... what? But why?

"But, Jiminie, why? And what do you mean for the last eleven years?" I ask quietly, frowning slightly in confusion. He chuckles dryly, looking over at me with a small smile. Jimin reaches up to me, cupping my cheek gently in his mildly roughened but somehow still very soft hand.

"I was taken from my family when I was nine. Although, I guess in a way they were taken from me as well. People... People came in and broke into our house in the middle of the night. My dad tried fighting them off but they shot him in the leg so that he couldn't protect me. My parents... my mother was hiding my younger brother in their bedroom. They managed to get ahold of me and drag my out of the house after that. They got me into the car before they blew the entire fucking house up." Jimin informs me, voice steady but soft as his expression seems to fall just a little bit.

"Oh, Jiminie. I'm so sorry." I whisper, reaching my free hand down to brush my fingers through his surprisingly soft black locks of hair. His eyes flutter shut at my touch, the sight absolutely beautiful.

"The people who took me. At nine years old, they turned me into a sex slave, Jungkookie. You act like your life has been so miserable, living with your parents in a lavish house. Having butlers and maids to take care of you. No worries of having to go to school and possibly getting bullied because your shorter or because your dumber than them. That would've been a fucking blessing for me, Jungkook. But no. I didn't get that. I didn't even get to keep my own fucking family, Jungkook.

"They turned me into a sex slave and hit me up with fucking drugs. Selling me to anyone who had a good price and letting them do whatever the hell they wanted to me. Sex. Blowjobs. Males. Females. Old and young. They could dope me up on whatever shit they wanted as long as it wasn't morphine or heroin, keep me for an entire twenty four hours if they wanted. Though, that was the longest anyone could buy me for." Jimin continues quietly, eyes shut the entire time he speaks while I continue running my fingers through his hair.

My heart aches for the older boy laying here in front of me. I can't believe he's been used and abused this way. Sold? Doped up? A fucking sex slave? What the actual hell? Looking down at the currently now silent boy, I bite my lip as I begin to think over everything that's happened today and everything I'd originally thought would happen with him here. Which hadn't been much for a plan for him originally.

"So, I'm sorry, Jungkook, to worry you and upset you, possibly frustrate you. I'm sorry to let you down, but I'm no one to have as a fucking business partner. And shopping for myself isn't exactly the easiest fucking task in the world when I've not shopped for myself in over eleven years. And half the time, my mother shopped for things for me without bringing me along. So I have no real experience with shopping for myself. I have no knowledge that could in any way benefit you to have me as a business partner. I take the drugs and drink the alcohol to rid the fucking pain of the past and the present. And the only type of lounge wear that I've ever known is fucking provocative and short, leaving a lot of skin to be bare in hopes of providing contentment for whoever's bought me and provided the clothes." Jimin snaps softly, his anger coming through as he opens his eyes to glare over at the wall opposite of me.

I bite my lip, now realizing just how big of a mistake I've made. Not necessarily in picking him, but in my actions and words today. It's now all too clear the different things I've said and done that set him off without me having originally realized it. Though, at the same point, it's clear he's no idiot either. He knows how things work and what things are. Hell, he's as smart as I am, only in a different way. The only problem is that he hardly sees himself as anything more than a body.