Chapter 29

Jungkook POV

I watch with wide eyes as Jimin runs off out of my room, doors slamming behind him as he goes. Lips slack as I simply stare at the doorway where he'd ran out, I try to collect my thoughts and get a grip.

Swallowing hard, it sinks in just what exactly happened. Just in having kissed him from how adorable he'd been with his pout and most likely from him having been so tired, I ended up turning him on. He'd been a lot more sensual just now too than he had this morning. It slowly begins sinking in what was happening. That he... that he seemed to have been aiming for a different activity than what he'd done this morning. Different from the blowjob he'd given me. That he... that he seemed like he was having thoughts of having sex with me...

But why? And why was he so hurt over me stopping him?

Sighing, I pull myself into a sitting position before running a hand through my hair at the realization that he never answered my question and that I never got any answers to anything. Pursing my lips, I drag myself off the bed and head towards my door. Shaking my head to myself, I exit my room and go over to his door. However, no matter the knocking and how long I wait, there's no answer. I frown at this, worry growing as I finally just enter the thankfully unlocked room. Though, I calm down as I realize why he hadn't answered.

Biting my lip, I go over to the bathroom door and knock on it. I hear a quiet squeal of surprise from inside, but no answer.

"Jiminie! Jiminie, come on. We need to talk, baby." I call, placing my hand gently on the center of the door.

"Just fuck off, Jungkook. Go away." I faintly hear him respond, his voice cracking. It makes my heart break, hearing him this upset. I've clearly done something wrong, but I don't have a clue what it could be.

"Jiminie, please, baby. I just wanna talk things out with you. You know I don't like having you so upset, baby. Please?" I request, trying to keep my tears at bay. It kills me that he's hurting enough to be shutting me out again, wanting nothing more right now than to be able to hold him and comfort him again.

"Fuck off! I don't give a shit, okay?! Just leave me the fuck alone!" Jimin shouts, and it's enough to make me take a few steps backwards. His words alone are enough for the tears to start spilling, enough to make me feel like I've just been punched in the stomach.

"I'm sorry for whatever I did, Jiminie. I'll be back in the morning for you, sweetheart." I whisper through the tears with my eyes latched onto the door before turning and leaving his room silently.

Reaching my room, I close the door behind me before leaning my back against the door. Putting a hand over my mouth to try and stay quiet, the tears fall faster as I slowly sink down the door and to the floor. Pulling my knees up to my chest, I duck my head between them as the sobs begin to hit.

It's an odd feeling, to be honest. Sitting here and sobbing over Jimin like this. I've never felt so strongly for one person. So concerned over one single individual, wanting to protect him and take care of him as best I possibly can. I've never hated hearing one person cry as much as I do with him, wanting him to be as truly happy as possible and honestly wishing I could be that reason that he's happy. And it absolutely destroys me that he's pushing me away so much right now, knowing that, somehow, I've done something wrong and am now the reason he's crying instead of smiling or even just fucking sleeping peacefully.

I end up crying myself to sleep, right here on the floor, despite the mildly uncomfortable position. Being far too exhausted to try and get myself to my bed or at least to a more comfortable position.

I'll just talk to him in the morning. He clearly wants his space right now, and I don't know that I have the heart or energy to face him right now.

Hearing an annoying beeping sound, I groggily lift my head up. Rubbing my eyes to help wake myself up, I realize that I really did fall asleep on the floor. And let me tell you, I'm really fucking sore now because of it.

I ignore the pain though, dragging myself up onto my feet. I know I still need to go talk to Jimin, heading over and turning my alarm off first. Once it's off, I run a hand through my hair tiredly and begin to make my way over to his room once more. I don't bother knocking this time, knowing he probably won't answer since he'd know it's me.

So, instead, I just open his door and step inside. However, I feel my blood turn cold and all the color drain from my face when I enter. Feeling my heart trying to beat out of my chest, I slowly make my way to the bed, not wanting to believe any of this. Much to my dislike, there's a note left on the edge of the bed. With a shaky hand, I pick it up and let my eyes scan over the words.

You shouldn't take what's not yours. He doesn't belong to you and never will. Now he'll have to pay the price for thinking the two of you could get away with this. Don't bother trying to get him back either, it'd be a shame to have to ruin such a pristine boy like yourself.

——————
A/N:
I'm sorry the update is late! The last couple days have been super hectic for me between work and trying to keep up with supporting my sisters activities! Thank you guys for being patient and I hope you liked it!!