Snoopy

It was dark outside. The rain fell and tapped on the window. The TV flashed blue and grey as a certain 01er laid comfortably On the black leather cushions, under a warm, puffy, blanket. An Iphone7 balanced in Minjung's left hand as she fell into deep sleep.
     Yujin being the curious puppy she is, strolled into the living room and  a mischievous smile appeared on her face. She took Minjung's finger and placed it on the home button. Now with unlimited access to Minjung's phone. Yujin proceeded to set her fingerprint into the elder's phone.
     "Dang I need the passcode," Yujin grumbled. It was a six number passcode and Yujin knew that the order of the numbers meant something to Minjung. Her birthday? No that is too obvious. She tried it anyways. Ages when she moved? That's dumb. Favorite member? Yujin was surprised to see Minjung nod when she thought of that. After all, she didn't say that out loud did she? She took it as a sign. One-pick? Eunbi? But it's 5 I need one more. Ooh wait a second, Minjung's signature is her surname initial then her name. I got it! "Yes!" Yujin shouted. "Now I can put in my fingerprint."
New messages from British Heron, Mark🎧, and Juri👩🏻‍✈️

Do you want to hang out?(In English)
-Mark 🎧

Say Hi to Yuri for me .
Congrats BTW.(In English)
-British Heron

Make sure to drink some tea before you sleep so you don't strain your voice(In Japanese)
-Juri👩🏻‍✈️

     Yujin looked through the conversations, there were produce 48 trainees, idols, and people from all over the place. She didn't know that Minjung knew so many different people.
Yujin then found a game to play. Injustice 2. Yujin vigorously tapped the screen for 30 minutes, surprised that she did well. I'm gonna have to download this game later.
Every 5 minutes or so, Yujin giggled to herself satisfied with her work. That resulted with Yena walking to the living room to figure out why Yujin is giggling. Yena peeked her head over the phone as Yujin played the mobile game.
     Yena scratched her head and snatched the phone from Yujin's hands. "Hey I was on a role!" Yujin glared.
"I want to see what she saved me as," Yena answered. she then clicked on "Contacts" and proceeded to examine what Minjung saved each Izone member as.

Kwon Eunbi=권은마(Kwon EunMa(play on umma)
Miyawaki Sakura=宮脇🌸(Miyawaki Sakura)
Kang Hyewon= 여신혜원(Goddess Hyewon)
Choi Yena= 오리예나(Duck Yena)
Lee Chaeyeon= 째욘(Jjaeyon)
Kim Chaewon= 천사(Angel)
Kim Minju= Min Min
Yabuki Nako= 矢吹 75(Yabuki Nako)
Honda Hitomi= 本田 HT-M (Honda HT-M, play on Honda HR-V(the car))
Jo Yuri= 유리공주(Princess Yuri)
Ahn Yujin= 흥분한 강아지(Excited Puppy)
Jang Wonyoung= Giant Baby
     The two laughed at the saved contacts but also found it cute. Yena changed her contact to "Best Person Ever". They then scrolled through her camera roll next.
The two became amazed by Minjung's photos, it was mostly of Minju and scenery. Yujin and Yena could not shake the beauty taken by the device and the skill to pull it off. Minjung even captured Minju tripping and still made it a good picture. But one photo left them speechless.
     She was surrounded by seven tall people. All of them held up their index and middle finger in a shape of a V. In their other hand, Minjung and the boys held a pencil sized stick with a white ball. Behind them, tall green camphor trees lined up on the horizon. Pink clouds, and faint sparkles painted the sky. The orange fire danced as it luminated their faces.
     A certain frog hopped out of her shared room with the puppy and Minjung after a hot shower. A white towel wrapped around the frog's shoulders to catch some  the water droplets that trickled onto the floor. "Unnie check this out!" Yujin shouted. "I didn't know Unnie knew NCT."
     "Oh yeah she ran into Mark one time at the subway but she didn't ask for his autograph. She talked to him in English inste..."
     "I didnt ask him for his autograph because he wasn't an idol when I met him," Minjung interrupted before she yawned sitting up from her spot on the couch rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.
     "And he offered to exchange messages on KaKao." Minju finished.
     "Have you hung out with one of them without the group?" Yujin asked while looking through the other photos with Yena.
     Yeah Jaemin and I went volunteering. And give me back my phone!" Minjung growled as she attempted to snatch her phone from Yujin.
     Yujin flung her hand away, accidentally throwing the phone. The phone hit the rack of clothes before falling onto the floor with a loud thud. Minjung's eyes widened before glaring at the latter. "Ya Ahn Yujin you're dead!" Minjung shouted.
     "What are you going to do about it? Call 은마(EunMa)?" Yujin teased as she stuck her tongue out. The two ran around the dorm until a very angry angel stormed into the living room and yelled at both girls to stop making a ruckus.
     The two burned holes at each other before Minjung, grabbed her phone from the ground, checked for scratches and mumbled, "I'm changing my password and deleting your fingerprint".
     "No don't! Do you know how long it took me to figure out your password?" Yujin whined hugging Minjung's left arm. The elder girl pushed The puppies hand away and slammed the door. "Unnie let me in!" Yujin screamed.
     "Nothing you do will stop me from deleting your fingerprint!" Minjung shouted.
     "Damn they are like lovers ," Chaewon exclaimed.
"More like siblings ," Yena blinked.
     "Yeah like Tom and Jerry," Minjung replied.
     "They're more on the loving side than hate," Chaewon commented.
     "Haha! That's the funniest thing you've said! You clearly haven't been home. They are always fighting" Yena laughed.
     "You don't see them giggling to themselves when we're out here watching a movie? Or cuddling in their room at night? Or going out on a walk?" Chaewon pointed.
     "Nope." Yena and Minju agreed. Chaewon blinked and pointed to the room.
While the three were talking, Yujin rushed over to the clothes room and searched for the room key. After finding the metallic key, Yujin walked over to her room and unlocked the door. Inside, a koala laid on the bed curled up in a tight ball, blinked several times and let out a deep sigh.
The tall puppy stood in front of the koala playing with her thumbs. The koala let out a whimper and looked up at the puppy. Before Minjung could say anything, Yujin squatted and pecked the koala's cheek and reached for Minjung's left hand. Yujin stroked it and gave butterfly kisses  "I'm sorry. For going through your phone" Yujin apologized as she climbed onto the bed and hugged Minjung. Minjung's eyes turned soft and melted under Yujin's touch. She felt warmth and snuggled into Yujin's chest. "I hate you,"
"I love you too Unnie! You think we tricked them?"
     "Nope you left the door open."
     "Oops..." Yujin realized. Chaewon had a huge smile plastered on her face as she crossed her arms and leaned her shoulder against the wall. Minju and Yena's mouth fell to the floor. 
     "We are never going to hear the end of this." Minjung sighed
     "Yup. But that doesn't matter because I feel at home with you," Yujin admitted.
     "Ew!" Chaewon grimaced slamming the door. The puppy and the koala laughed, even when their stomachs hurt. Even when Yujin rolled over and fell off the bed.
     "I'm good!" Yujin reassured with a thumbs up.... with her foot. Minjung turned over on her bed and pulled the giant back onto the bed and cuddled again.