Change

Things in the dorm changed. It's been 5 days since Minjung and Minjoo fought. April 26 was the day. Hyewon's and Minjung's 1 month anniversary came closer and closer. But Minjung— along with Minjoo talked to the other 11 girls less and less. Everyone noticed. Every time Minjoo walked into the room, Minjung left the dorm. When Minjung came back, Minjoo would leave.

     The two stayed for dinner but when the only two open seats were next to each other, both girls filled their plates and left the room. Minjoo went to her room while Minjung went to the room they used to store clothing.

     When the girls used to go to Japan, Minjung would hold onto Minjoo's passport. This time, Minjoo almost left it at home. When they went, Minjoo would bring Minjung pain medicine for her shoulder. This time, the air pressure of the plane almost made Minjung pass out.

     The harmony of their day shattered. 2Min worked well together. When they cooked, they both knew what ingredients the other needed for the dish. When they traveled, they reminded each other about their necessities. When they cleaned, the pair split up the work.

     They no longer did that. They wouldn't even look at each other. Both missed the other but were too stubborn to apologize. But they were still hurt.

     And their relationship wasn't the only ones strained. Yena and Yujin argued more because Minjoo and Minjung weren't there to pull the fight apart.  Hitomi stopped going to Chaewon's classes because Minjung wasn't there to explain in Japanese and it frustrated the younger. Eunbi yelled more at Yujin because Minjung didn't provide a persuasive reason to get her out of trouble Minjoo wasn't there to stop Wonyoung or Yuri from eating late night snacks. Chaewon lost her temper more as Minjoo wasn't there to calm her down.

     The two girls just sat in their corners only coming out to get food on their plate but eat in their own room. Minjoo in her shared room. Minjung behind all the clothes in the extra room. Everything fell apart.

Each day passed and the girls isolated themselves more. Nako went to Minjoo to cheer her up.

"Here!" Nako yelled showing the screen in front of Minjoo face.

"What is that?" Minjoo mumbled.

"It's a video!"

"What is it about?"

"It's about your journey to Izone."

"Really?"

"Yeah it's really inspiring here watch!"

Minjoo looked at the phone and read the Video title. 'Friendship of Minjung and Minjoo throughout the years." She sighed and faces the wall before pulling the blanket over her head.

Yena ran to Minjung and showed her a poem. "Minjung look at this poem."

"What's it about?"

"Forgiveness."

Minjung sighed. "I'll forgive Minjoo on my on terms." Minjung growled while snatching the poem out of Yena's hands and crumpling it up before throwing it across the room.

     Yena left the room and shook her head. All the members slumped into their seats on the couch with groans escaping their mouths.

     "I can't do this anymore! They need to make up!" Yujin complained. "You know how hard it is to sleep in the room? I can't look at how broken Minjoo is. And Minjung just shows anger all the time when we go in. She pushing everyone away because she doesn't want to be hurt more than she already has. I can't just sit here and do nothing and let everything we know disappear."

     "We should have one of those interventions." Sakura suggested. "Get them in one room and make them talk it out."

     "That's a good idea but how do we do it?" Eunbi asked.

     "Injury? Like Yujin gets hurt and we call Minjung into the room and slam it shut." Yena suggested.

     "Then I'll be in there. And it'll be awkward." Yujin stated.

     "Wait tomorrow is Saturday right? Then Minjung goes out on runs so we can easily call her that something has happened to Yujin and come home." Yuri proposed.

     "No that wouldn't work. Minjung would just meet us at the hospital." Chaewon announced.

     "Then how about something happens to me and it makes Yujin Unnie traumatized so she stays in the bathroom. Everyone would take care of me in the hospital so Eunbi Unnie could tell Minjung Unnie to check on Yujin Unnie." Wonyoung discovered.

     "Hey that might work!" Hitomi cheered. "What kind of injury would traumatize you?"

     "Hey I'm not actually going to be traumatized." Yujin exclaimed.

     "Wonyoung slipped in the bathroom after Yujin played with water and hits her head and passed out. And there's blood." Hyewon made up.

     Eunbi started to act like she was about to cry "Mi-Minjung...it's Wonyoung. She's in the hospital right now getting treatment but I'm worried about Yujin. She thinks that it's her fault and won't leave the restroom. Can you check on her?"

     "Perfect!"

     The group decided that once Minjung was in the room, they would close the door and tie a rope from the door handle of Dorm 2 Maknae's room to the Unnies room. The tension in the rope would prevent the doors to be opened. And they won't let the girls out until they made up.