Blue Box

Yena: Look I found a blue box in Hyewon's purse. It's a jewelry box!

Hyewon: Oh That! Minjung gave that to me for our 1 month anniversary.

Minjung: *freezes in her steps* You did not just say that.

Hyewon: *back towards the door* Everyone already knows

Minjung: *points behind Hyewon*

Chaeyeon, Sakura, Nako, Hitomi, Yuri, and Wonyoung just walked into the door.

Minjung: This is why I don't tell you guys things because y'all can't keep a secret especially the duck.

Wonyoung: Well have you opened the box?

Hyewon: No I haven't found the key.
*looks Minjung up and down while Minjung walks to the kitchen*

Chaewon: Stop staring at her ass. Knowing her, it's probably in an obvious spot.

Hyewon: Yeah like it's totally going to be in my pocket. *reaches into her pants pocket* HOLY SHRAP ITS IN MY BUTT POCKET. When did that get there?

Hitomi: Okay you two stop with your ass fetish and open the box.

Yujin:
I'm soft but I'm not a kitten
I'm usually rectangular but I'm not a loaf of bread
I have a case but I'm not a detective
I sometimes have feathers but I'm not a bird
I'm found beneath a head but I'm not a scarf

Yuri: What does that mean?

Hyewon: Pillows.

Everyone walks into Hyewon's room. Hyewon checks her pillow but there is nothing until she checks inside her pillow case. Another note.

Soft and cuddly, I'll warm you up.
Strong and clingy, I'll keep my thing in my pocket.

Chaeyeon: I've always hate her riddles.

Hyewon grabs the stuffed koala at next to her pillow and looked in the stuffed pouch. Hyewon unzipped the pocket and found a black box.

When she opened it she gasped. A red sparkle illuminated with the new light. Cut in intricate and detailed form, the red ruby. It sat inside a row of diamonds highlighting the shape of the swan. Hyewon put on the bracelet and climbed down her bunk bed.

 Hyewon put on the bracelet and climbed down her bunk bed

(Pretend that's a bracelet)

Minjoo: *whispers to Minjung* How much was that?

Minjung: Let's not talk about that.

Hyewon walked to Minjung and threw her arms around the younger girl. The koala returned the embrace revealing a matching bracelet under her sweater. The gem instead of a red color had a lavender color.

Hyewon: Everyone Get Out so I can kiss my girlfriend.

She didn't wait. Hyewon immediately held Minjung's face in her hands and connect her lips to the younger girl.

Eunbi: Yeah no. *pushing the two away*