Valentines Day

Izone started a VLive
동생즈의 발렌타인데이🍫

She hated being bed ridden. But she couldn't complain. She wasn't allowed to complain. Eunbi would only tell her to go back to bed. But on the bright side she hasn't sneezed in over 24 hours, and her nose wasn't stuffy. Heck she wasn't even tired. The opposite in fact, she felt great. Only it would have been better if Minjung wasn't stuck in the cocoon.
"Saku-Unnie! Can you help me out of this cocoon?" Minjung groaned.
Sakura stepped in with a white T-shirt, a golden fleece and jeans. "I'm sorry I can't go against Eunbi's order."
"Oh so now you decide to keep your word. Where are you going anyway?" Minjung asked turning onto her side to face the older.
"I'm going to buy some things to make for the members." Sakura answered "Now you stay right here and don't go anywhere. The members should be home in about an hour."
The door clicked shut and the "sick" girl laid quietly on her bed. She listened to the steady click of the clock as it lulled her to sleep. BRRRRING! BRRRRING!
     The bed ridden girl jumped from the sudden ring. She tried to reach out of the cocoon but she couldn't. Minjung rolled over to the night stand and peered at the caller info. She then stretched her chin and pressed on the white phone in the green circle before falling off the bed. "Ehp!" The girl arched her back to the stand and grabbed the phone with her teeth.
     Once the phone was on the ground, Minjung again used her chin to press the speaker button. "Hello?"
     "What just happened?" The voice rang from the other side of the line.
     "I fell off the bed trying to answer the phone. What drew to you call me today?" The girl answered in English.
     "It's Valentine's Day. I wanted to drop off flowers."
     "Yeah sure but if you're coming to the dorm it might take a whi..."
Ding Dong.
     "I hate you." Minjung deadpanned. Minjung rolled onto her back and did a kip up. Once up, she hopped to the door. Minjung pressed the 4 numbers with her chin, leaned against the door, and slip down it to unlock the handle. She heard the door push open as she rolled away from the door.
     "What are you doing on the floor you stupid." One of the visitors asked. While the other two helped Minjung up.
     "What are you doing here not helping me up Donghyuk?" Minjung glared.
     "I thought we agreed to not use that name."
     "It's not like Haechan is any better in my eyes." Minjung barked. As if a bell rang, the two started to butt heads. Haechan shoved Minjung with his body slam causing the girl to fall backwards. The other two boys caught her. As she was being supported by the pair, she lifted her legs and extended her legs towards Haechan.
"I told you it was a bad idea to bring him Hyung. The boy in a pink turtleneck spoke.
The bundled girl and vocal boy laughed and side hugged. "I didn't hurt you right?" Minjung asked.
"No you just barely touched me. You're okay too right." Haechan responded.
"Yeah I've lost track of how many times I've fallen off the bed in the this past week. You guys should come in! Make yourself comfortable." Minjung beamed hooping to the living room. "But not too comfortable Haechan."
The four made their way to find a spot in the living room. They chatted among themselves like they used to. Mark, saying all the nice things. Haechan saying all the snarky things. Jaemin saying all the funny things. Minjung saying everything.
"Oh! Jungie, where do I put the flowers?" Mark asked holding a dozen red roses, after holding onto them throughout the conversation. Minjung sat up and looked around.
"I think there is a vase under the sink you can put it on the dining table."
"Why don't you help him?" Haechan asked.
"Does it look like I'm in the position to help him at the moment?" Minjung deadpanned.
"No. Why are you in..... why are you a tako." Jaemin asked.
"Well I got sick on Sunday and Eunbi Unnie has been keeping me in this cocoon and in bed the whole week. No matter how hard I try, I can't get out of this bundle without outside help." Minjung explained.
     "I can help." Mark says walking from the kitchen.
     "Oh thank god! It's in the back. She's did it like a Japanese present. The one where they don't use tape." Minjung rambled.
     "Oh yeah I see it. Uh... it's at your butt." Mark announced. "Is...is it okay.... if...if I touch your...."
     "Yeah." Minjung agreed.
     "Oh it's a knot."
     "No wonder! Sleeping on my back felt uncomfortable." Minjung acknowledged. Mark untied the knot and the whole blanket fell to the floor.
     "Whoo I'm free! I'll go pee!" Minjung announced running to the room. The three boys laughed at the youngest's antics and rhyme. As she came back she shared the blanket with Mark on the other end of the couch. She pulled a box from under the sofa and gave it to Mark. "Here chocolate."
     "You hid chocolate under the couch?"
     "Half of these people are actually bloodhounds. If I put them in the fridge they would be gone."
     "But bloodhounds can smell really well."
     "I called them Bloodhounds. I didn't call them smart."
     "And if they found out about the chocolate, they would pester me about it." Minjung mumbled.
     "Wait you haven't told them?" Haechan asked.
     "Told then what?"
     "About you two." Jaemin jumped in pointing at Mark and Minjung.
     The two looked at each other with blank eyes and furrowed eyebrows. "What about us?"
     "Don't play dumb with us. You guys are dating!" Haechan and Jaemin chimed.
     "We're not dating!" Minjung and Mark said together.
     "Then why the flower and chocolates?"
     "To feel special on Valentine's Day.
     "Yeah not buying it." Haechan stayed folding his arms.
     "Do you want chocolates?" Minjung narrowed her eyes.
     "Oh yes I would like that." Haechan clapped his hands.
    "It's in the box." Minjung told pointing her head. Mark threw the blanket off of himself and trudged to the TV. He tapped on the floor with his foot and listened for the hollow knock. Once he heard it, he squatted and opened the floor board. Mark took out one of the bags of peanut butter cups and threw it at Haechan's head. He covered up the hole and walked back to the sofa not noticing the fabric sticking out of the floor.
     There were four beeps at the door. Minjung widened her eyes and quickly grabbed the three pairs of shoes as the boys ran to the bathroom and opened the window. One pulled out the window net while the other turned on the fan. The boys lowered themselves about 2 floors and then jumped onto a tree. While this, Minjung tied the six shoes together.
     Once they were on the ground, they shown their flashlights in a triangle shape and Minjung threw it to them along with the chocolates. Minjung quickly put the net back in and closed the window.
     Minjung ran to the toilet and pulled down her pants. With not a second to lose, Eunbi entered the bathroom. "UNNIE! JEEZ DONT YOU KNOCK IM ON THE TOILET. WHAT IS THIS LIKE THE FIFTH TIME YOU CAME IN HERE WHILE IM DOING MY BUSINESS?"
     Eunbi narrowed her eyes and closed the door. Minjung froze. "How did you get out of the cocoon?"
     "A lot of kicking and screaming." Minjung answered nonchalantly. Again Eunbi narrowed her eyes and fixed her eyes on the window above the shower.
     "Unnie! Guess what!" Yujin yelled from outside the bathroom.
     Eunbi turned away and walked out of the restroom. Minjung sighed and widened her eyes. The flowers. Minjung facepalmed and pulled her pants back up. She flushed, even though she didn't do her business, and washed her hands.
     As she walked out, Eunbi stood there with crossed arms. Chaewon held the vase of roses and Hyewon held the floorboard standing next to the opening in the floor. Yena held the chocolate bags as Yujin held Minjung's phone in her hand. Minjoo stood leaning against the sofa.
     Minjung sighed, "Ah man you guys ruined the surprise! I was going to give those chocolates tonight when you guys went to bed. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! I feel a lot better. Thanks for telling me to rest."
     She attempted to flee but Eunbi growled in a low scary voice, "Who was here? Yujin said she smells cologne. We also have the flowers and the chocolates. When did you have the time to get flowers and carve a box in the floor?"
     "I found that hole the first day in the dorm and flowers were delivered. The cologne is probably the new air freshener in the bathroom." Minjung lied.
     "Okay then how did you get out of the cocoon?" Eunbi relaxed a bit.
     "I'm a snake I slithered out of it." Minjung smiled. Behind Eunbi, the girls shook trying to suppress their laughter.
     "Unnie, Mark called 1 hour and 3 minutes ago. That was 10 minutes after Sakura Unnie texted Eunbi that she was going to buy groceries."
     Eunbi whipped her head towards Yujin and grabbed the Iphone7 looking at the call history. "He called to say Happy Valentines Day."
     "For four minutes?" Eunbi arches her eyebrow.
     "It's not my fault I fell off the bed trying to answer the phone." Minjung shrugged. She mentally slapped herself because Eunbi would deduct that she was still in the cocoon when she answered. And if the flowers were delivered, then Mark helped her out of the cocoon and also delivered the flowers.
     "Yah... Michaela Park Minjung. I'm not asking this again. Who was here?" Eunbi spoke with venom coming out of her mouth. After a moment of silence, Eunbi spoke again. "Fine if you won't tell me, and If it's the NCT members then I can ask Taeyong."
     Minjung's head shot up and Eunbi smirked. She won. But she didn't not at that time. Minjung returned the smirk. "Oh! Unnie how do you know Taeyong Oppa? We've never had a schedule with NCT besides ISAC. And I did see you with him."
     "I'm not dating him."
     "And what if he was here?"
     Eunbi's face became red. Of anger. Her best kid was talking back to her. Minjung gulped and regretted her decision to tease the elder immediate
     "Okay fine, Haechan, Jaemin, and Mark came." Minjung caved.
     "And how did they leave?"
     "Through the door 10 minutes before you guys got home."
     "Minjoo, Hyewon, And Yena. You guys have known Minjung the longest. Is she lying?"
     "She's telling the truth." All of them chimed. Chaewon furrowed her eyebrows and thought about the times Eunbi caught her doing her business.
     "She's lying. Check the bathroom window." Chaewon called.
     "We live on the 5th floor of the building. Do you think they'd jump out of a window at that height?"
     "There's a tree, they could've easily gone down two stories or so and jump onto the tree."
     "How would you know how many stories to go down? Unless you've snuck out that way before." Minjung questioned.
     "I've scanned all the possible exits in case of an emergency. And I've tried them." Chaewon remarked.
     "Minjung go to your room.  NOW. You're grounded. I'm keeping your phone until April 14th." Eunbi ordered.
     "I thought you were supposed to keep her phone until two Korean comebacks." Yujin added. Minjung glared at her. "Happy Valentines Day Unnie."
     Eunbi grabbed the blanket on the couch and walked towards Minjung. "Unnie I'm seriously feeling better. I haven't sneezed and I don't have a runny nose." Minjung spoke holding up her hands running from the blanket.
      Eunbi tackled the younger girl and wrapped her up in the cocoon for one last night. She picked up Minjung Bridal style and placed Minjung on her bed. "No phone, no laptop, no tv, no midnight snacks, no going out, and no cuddles or any form of PDA for two month. Happy Valentines Day."