Where the HEART IZ?

Everyone sat in the living room. Eunbi scrolled through her phone and the manager told her to release the concept trailer. She pressed on the YouTube app and waited until the clock stuck midnight. Just as it did, Eunbi uploaded to trailer.
"Our concept trailer is out," she commented. Soon everyone ran to the leather couch and crowed together like sardines. The twelve of them weren't going to see the screen. How was twelve people going to watch on a tiny screen? Eunbi air played it on the TV.
Everyone sat around the tv and waited for the video to start. But it didn't. Everyone looked to Eunbi but Eunbi was watching Minjung. "Minjung. Are you not watching?" All the girls' ears perked at the words that Eunbi had just spoke. Minjung just stared blankly. "I'll let you use electronics for an hour each day.Now come and watch our video."
Minjung slowly and wearily walked over to the living room. Minjoo moves to her left giving some room for her best friend. Eunbi began the video.

AN: I'll try to fit Minjung in as best as I can.

Everyone was immediately star struck. One second in and Eunbi had paused the video. The group had caught a glimpse of Minjung's eyes and pink blonde hair(Minjoo's eye in the video) then her lips and jawline(Sakura) Wonyoung appeared and she tucked her hair behind her ear and winked. She wore a white elegant dress shirt and stood in a color room. Then it showed Wonyoung's lip quickly and transitioned to Yena.
"Oh my god! Wonyoung can cut me with that jawline." Minjung commented. She had activated her fangirl mode.
Yena held her chin and displayed a small smile. Her background went from yellow to orange to pink. Then her eyes ran across the screen.
Next was Sakura. Minjung let out a squeal. Sakura looked good in blonde hair. Everything gave off an elegant vibe. Her silver feather like earrings, her silver nail polish, her glittery blouse accompanied by a silky while collar. Her thumb traced her lip as she had it ajar. She stood in front of a purple background.
Minjung's face flashed by as she watched the camera with a chic expression(Sakura). The transition ran across the screen and turned Minjung to Yuri.
She had a side glance and smiled. It then changed to see Yuri's face. She wore lace like shirt and glitter underneath. Her long straight brown hair flowed over her shoulders and Yuri's jawline could be seen. She stood in front of a half blue half purple backdrop.
The scene changed and Chaewon appeared. Her left hand gently placed on her chin. The strawberry blonde hair contrasted against the purple background making her stand out.
"Felix?" Minjung pointed earning a slap from Chaewon on her thigh. Chaewon was going to slap her left shoulder but realized that was where she was injured.
Next was Eunbi. She had tilted her head to show off her cuter side. She brought attention to the purple flower pin and brown hair that cascaded down her shoulders. Eunbi had a small smirk and her eyes looked lovingly towards the camera.
Hyewon head back to give attention to her jawline. In addition, her eyes look at the camera alluringly. Her pink lips matched the background.
She made Minjung's throat go dry so Minjung picked up her mug.
Hitomi displayed a bright smile with her hand slightly on her cheek. Her brown hair was tied in a low ponytail. At first her eyes where looking off camera but Hitomi blinked and brought her eyes towards the camera. She stood in front of a yellow and orange wall.
The scene transitioned to Chaeyeon. She had a big smile. Unlike the rest of the girls, she had a darker lipstick on. It drew attention to her lips and her nose. She was beautiful.
Nako who rested her head on Eunbi's lap, sat straight up. Her eyes went wide and she told Eunbi to pause the screen. Nako stood and turned her head in all directions. Up, down, sideways. "Up. Chaeyeon. Sideways towards Chaeyeon unnie's back, Chaeyeon. Sideways going the other way. Chaeyeon. Upside down. Chaeryeong." Everyone followed Nako and became astonished. How did the two look so alike?
Now the video played again and showed Yujin. She held her chin up and looked at the screen. She gave off a confident vibe. Her blue collar and colorful shirt did not take attention from her hair. The background turned to Yujin's signature blue with light purple.
Afterwards was Nako, she had a cute smile. Her eyes give side glance and you can't help but feel a proud vibe coming from them.
Minjoo. Minjung paused the screen and walked into one of the room. She closed the door and screamed. When she came back out. She sat back down next to Minjoo. Minjoo showed her Pepe face and Minjung laughed uncontrollably.
Minjoo looked downwards to show off her bangs and orange eye shadow. She then look right into the camera as it zoomed out. She had her right hand on her shoulder. Her hair was lightly wavy and it highlighted Minjoo's shy but kind face.
Finally Minjung appeared with the water drop sound effect. Her appearance was similar to Minjoo's. Except her eyes shadow was pink and her pink blonde hair was more wavy—border line curly. All of her hair She started with looking towards the left to show her jawline then she slowly turned her head forwards and then tilted her head up slightly. She then brought her face down to level the camera. Her side bangs ran down her left face giving it more volume. She gave the tiniest of smiles. It emphasized that she was confident.
During this, the camera zoomed out to show a purple flower blooming into a mint green one.
The whole room flipped. It was Minjung's debut. They were happy that they could perform with her. However, this worried Eunbi and Chaeyeon. Since Minjung was not able to perform La Vie En Rose, the girls worried that people will think that Minjung isn't worthy. It's even worse when Minjung and Chaeyeon miraculously tied for 12th place.
This was why Eunbi grounded her— she was the most strict when it came to electronic devices. She allowed her to go out, and she's been lenient with Minjung linking arms with the members but she never allowed the girl to touch anything electronic. She might've gone too far but she knew Mark, Haechan, and Jaemin were good people. Since Minjung has been without her phone for over a month. The younger realized that she doesn't really need her phone to live happily.
Eunbi however scrolled through twitter discreetly. She found comments on Minjung and they weren't very friendly. Her heart hurt for the younger. But she was trying to protect the younger.
In that moment, Eunbi's worry was forgotten when Minjung stood and spoke, "Guys! I promise to do well in this release so Izone can be great just like La Vie En Rose!" Everyone smiled towards her and ran to hug her.
"Everyone hands in!" Yena yelled. "On the of three we say I I Izone! Ready 1, 2,3..."
"I, I, Izone!"

~~~~~
Hey guys. So I started this book in late November so Minjung didn't exist until after La Vie En Rose. That's why this is her Debut.