Highlight

Minjoo POV

     Today we would be shown the dance to our song Highlight. I sat next to Minjung— I'm mad at her right now. She doesn't let me sit next to my Chaewon. And instead of finding a normal seat, Hyewon Unnie decided to sit on Jungie's lap.

     Soon the instructor came in and showed us the dance— which was a good thing because Hyewon Unnie had to move. Hyewon Unnie held Jungie's hand and led her to the end of the bench.

     Chaewonie moved closer as the teacher showed us the dance. It got to the chorus and it was sexy? Uh.... I..

     Sorry I-uh lost function back there. Yeah so the dance for highlight is kinda sexual... I'm looking over at Minjung right now. She's so innocent this is her expression right now: 😳. And since she's been in choir for a while, she usually stands with her feet shoulder width apart. Her feet are together now.

     But she's weird. When she sees other people do it she's uncomfortable, when she's doing it herself, she's fully absorbed into the dance. And she bites her nails when she's uncomfortable. It's a bad habit that she what's to break. I smirked.

     I quietly walked towards Jungie and whispered to her without taking my eyes off the dance. "If you bite your nails or pick at your finger nails before we master this dance with synchronization then I get to choose your next hair style." Her hand twitched.

     "And if I don't then I get to choose your hair."

     "Deal. And no help from others."

     "Fine. Now focus on the dance."

     Soon we were learning the dance and I saw Minjung's hand fidget so many times. Especially when the instructor said she would observe the Unnie line. It wasn't hard to know who she was looking at.

     Minjung was looking for a place to put her hands. She once rested her index finger on her bottom lip but then realized our deal. She moved her hand around her face before sliding her hand down her face. And it's funny too because Hyewon isn't doing much. She's just going through the moves.

     Chaewon though, she's using her facial expre— oh we just made eye contact and she looks so hot. She's smirking oh god.

     The instructor cleared them for stage one: learning the moves. Now it is the Maknae Line's turn. We learned it faster than the Unnie line. And I'm impressed they have Eunbi Unnie, Chaeyeon Unnie, and Yena Unnie.

     Without discussing it with me, the maknaes were hair flipping and they all wore smirks on their faces while dancing. It took us 30 minutes to learn the first verse.

     Now onto stage two: memorizing the dance. All 13 of us were in position and the music began.

     It's amazing what this group could do. We were all focused on the choreography and after 3 hours we memorized the whole dance. And we didn't take any breaks! I'm so proud to be in Izone. We all helped each other memorize the dance.

     But there were the usual messer uppers. Minjung and her clumsy ass— which is hilarious especially when she is being all sexy and then trips and falls— Yujin and Yena distracting each other, Hyewon Unnie being lazy—I tried to tell her to be more into the dance and I could've swore that Minjung bit her lip. And of course me... I always mess up, I kick my left leg when I'm supposed to kick my right leg.