Truth or Dare

Recommended by Anonymous
Izone's Maknae line plays truth or dare, but when Minjung refuses to do a dare, Yujin makes Minjung do something that makes her unable to play the rest of the night.
~~~~~
7 girls sat in the living room. They had decided to play Truth or Dare. It was a rare day when the unnies allowed the kids to hang out in the dorm on their own. Where were they? Eunbi had turned Dorm 2 into a mini bar. The Unnie line like the maknae line sat in the living room talking. The only difference: alcohol.

The Maknaes had decided to ask from youngest to oldest. Meaning that Wonyoung can ask anyone and then Yujin goes after her and asks a question to anyone whom she chooses.

Wonyoung: Minjung Unnie truth or dare?

Minjung: Uh truth

Wonyoung: Describe your first kiss.

Minjung: *brief pause* Okay So there was this boy named Tommy and I liked him and we've been friends for a while and he pulled me behind a wall and kissed me.

Nako: When was this?

Minjung: Like grade 2 of primary school.

Hitomi: what! You made out with someone when you were like 7?!

Minjung: She said first kiss not first make out session.

Wonyoung: I meant first make out session.

Minjung: Hasn't happened yet

Minjoo: you're blushing

Yujin: Tell us!

Minjung: I answered Wonyoung's question.

Yujin: Okay my turn Minjung Unnie truth or dare.

Minjung: Dare

Yujin: I dare you to tell us about the first time you made out.

Minjung: ...So it was a person named Hye-nry and we went to the roof and made out. It was prom.

Minjoo: you didn't go to prom.

Minjung: Freshman Year Henry Ulanski asked me to prom. He was a 3rd year high school student and we had choir together.

Yujin: That's nice and all but how was the kiss?

Minjung: How am I supposed to know I've only made out with one person!

Yuri: but describe it.

Minjung: *sighs* the sun was setting and it cast a warm glow on the both of us. He had soft lips and tasted like lemon and mint. He was gentle but he was also passionate. He cupped both sides of my face and his touch felt like feathers. All the sounds disappeared. Except for Eun-rico, he called us to join the party.

Yuri: Omg you're glowing. You must've really liked that kiss.

Hitomi: you must have really loved him.

Minjung: Yeah. I do.

Yuri: Okay my turn!
Minjung unnie

Minjung: why me again!

Yuri: Because your story is interesting and we get to choose who to ask. Truth or dare?

Minjung: ...Dare...

Yuri: I dare you to call Henry and put him on speaker phone. And tell him you love him and want to marry him.

Minjung: I don't!

Minjoo: You Do. Your eyes have never sparkled when you talked about anyone else.

Yujin: *whispers to Minjung* Well except Hyewonie~ *eyes go wide, Yujin starts to laugh.

Minjung: What If I don't.

Wonyoung: Walk into the other dorm with the unnie's and drink whatever they are having.

Minjung: lets go.

Minjung walks to the other dorm. When she enters she goes straight to Hyewon and grabs her cup. She chugs it.

Yujin: She Actually did that.

Yuri: I thought you loved Henry.

Yujin: She does. *smirks*

Minjoo notices and raised her eyebrow. Yujin looked at Minjung and then towards Hyewon.

Hyewon: Who's Henry?

Minjoo: *gasps*

Nako: The first person she made out with. It was sunset, on the rooftop. She said that his lips were soft and tasted like Lemon and Mint.

That gave enough clues to Hyewon. She smirked. She made eye contact with Minjung and the girl turned red.

Yujin and Minjoo realizes this.

Hitomi: we will go back now, it's my tu-

Minjung runs to the bathroom and throws up.

Chaewon: that's what happens when you chug alcohol.

Back at Dorm 1.

Hitomi: Yujin truth or dare.

Yujin: *smirks* Truth

Hitomi: Enlighten us of why you and Minjoo had a moment in the other dorm.

Ring ring.

Yujin: Hello?

Minjung: If you or Minjoo tells anyone I will make sure never get a good nights sleep for the rest of your..... UEEEEEHHHHK.

Yujin: That's gross. *Hangs up*
I realized that I know Henry. And Minjoo knows Henry.

Hitomi: Who?

Yujin: No can do, I already answered the question.

Nako: Wonyoung truth or dare?

Yuri: Nako you could have continued. We don't know who Henry is!

Wonyoung: Dare

Nako: I dare you to write バーカ(baaka, stupid) on Eunbi Unnie's face right now.

Wonyoung: You think I won't? *arches her eyebrows and uncaps a marker*

Wonyoung and the six girls walked into dorm 2. Once everyone was inside, Wonyoung, with a marker, charged at Eunbi.

Eunbi: What is going on? Wha-

Wonyoung held onto Eunbi's cheeks and wrote the message on the eldest's forehead. And ran.

After the Wonyoung ran. The unnies gasped.

Wonyoung: I'm sorry it was a dare!

Eunbi went to the mirror and growled. She stormed to dorm one and held Wonyoung by the ear.

Eunbi: Who dared you to do this?

Hitomi: Nako.

Eunbi grabs both of their ears and dragged them away.

Eunbi: All of you are done with this game! And whoever told Minjung to drink alcohol is coming too!

Hitomi: Wonyoung.

Eunbi grips Wonyoung's ear harder and Yujin, Hitomi, Yuri and Minjoo remained.

Minjoo:

Minjoo:

Minjoo: Should we watch a movie?

Yujin, Hitomi and Yuri: Okay.