Okay Maybe We Are All Jealous Part 3

~~~~~
Yena
~~~~~
Yena watched as Minjung laughed. Chaeyeon had just showed off her weird dancing. The next day, Minjoo had unintentionally made her PePe face which caused Minjung to spit out her drink. Then Hitomi fell asleep in the living room and Minjung chuckled when Wonyoung put a chip in her mouth. Sakura has pretended she was on a runway wearing a skirt and when she posed with one leg extended, her nametag fell making it look like something fell from her skirt. Sakura's wars turned red as the younger members died of laughter. Yujin and Yuri argued if someone would slip from a banana. Yujin had said that slipping on a banana was a hoax so she peeled a banana and stepped on my. The poor girl fell on her butt and hit her funny bone on the coffee table. Yuri and Minjung laughed. When Minjung had tripped, Eunbi turned and said to be more careful only to run into the door. She even laughed at Chaewon's joke.
"We know that 6 is scared of 7 because 7,8,9, but why did 7 eat 9? Because we are supposed to eat 3 squared meals a day."
"Ha! You right. I'm hungry now." Minjung goes to cook something but just as she placed the pan on the stove she burst out laughing. "Hahahahahahahaha I just got that."
"You laughed way too hard for that stupid joke." Yena groaned from the living room.
"How was it lame? Minjung found it interesting." Chaewon pointed.
"Minjung finds everything interesting."
"I do not!" The youngest pouted.
"Yeah you do! Here." Yena disagreed throwing a bright flashlight. Minjung clicked the button and she started shining it at the laundry room. She had made the light focus on a bag. She then shown the light on her hand reflecting the blood.
"Whoa! Chaewon Unnie look at this!" Minjung cheered. Chaewon looked at the younger's red hand and saw her bones and her veins and arteries. She gave the younger a motherly smile.
"I seriously don't know why you are so interested. You're like a five year old. Everything is impressive to you. It's honestly annoying how you laugh at everything too." Yena glared.
Minjung's heart shattered. Yena was the one that told her to look at the positives in life. What better way to show positivity than by laughing and smiling? And now she's telling Minjung that laughing and smiling at everything was annoying? Minjung's eyes became watery. She tried to hold back her tears by blinking as she bit her lip. It also didn't help that she had used the one hour of electronics for the day to read comments about herself. She really needed the positivity from Yena at the moment. But hearing those hurtful words made her heart beat painfully and those hurtful words made her breaths faster.
Chaewon noticed the change in Minjung's demeanor and reached for the younger's hand as she walked away. The Fluffy koala shook the fairy off and trudged to her room slamming the door.
Yena immediately regretted what she had said. And Chaewon didn't help when she yelled, "Look what you've done Yena. She's sad now."
"I..."
The main door open and a flash of red orange hair flew through the living room and into her room. A few seconds later, an angry frog leaped out of the room and grabbed the duck's collar. "What did you do to her Yena! She called me. Her voice sounded so vulnerable and she only said one word! She said y-yena! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER!" Minjoo screamed shaking the duck.
Yujin, and Hyewon ran into the dorm surprised that Minjoo ran up 5 flights of stairs— even beating the elevator.
"I said some things..." Yena squeaked.
"LIKE WHAT!"
"That she was annoying when she laughed at everything..."
"THIS B.. SOMEBODY HOLD ME BACK BEFORE I THROW SOME HANDS!" Minjoo yelled not realizing that she already had a tight grip on Yena. "You know how sensitive she is! Especially from the closest people to herself. Why would you do that?! Go apologize to her. NOW!"
Yena nodded and ran to the koala's room. She knocked on the door but there was no answer. The duck turned the door nob into the bedroom but couldn't find Minjung. She heard the faucet turn and water drops dripping into the tub.
As she opened the bathroom door, Minjung sat in the bathtub and her eyes were closed. Her hair was flat and she sat in the tub filled with water. The girl rested her chin on her knees and hugged them close. Yena heard whimpers coming from the younger and her heart plunged. Yena stepped into the tub and sat in front of Minjung.
Without a word, Minjung pushes the water to splash Yena. Yena tried to reach for Minjung's hand but the younger threw it away. "Min..." Yena started.
     "Get out." The girl said in a dangerously low voice.
     "Y-you're not g-going t-to drown yourself are you?" Yena asked concerned. Minjung snapped her head up showed a 'are you serious face.'
     "If I did, Minjoo would resurrect me and kill me again." Minjung commented. The duck and the koala made eye contact and chuckled.
     "Minjung, I'm sorry for saying you were annoying. I got mad that you would laugh at everything and...and I got scared that you won't come to me to cheer you up. I love making you happy and I love seeing you smile. Realizing that you probably rely on me more than I thought made me really regret what I said." Yena told. "But, you usually take disses with your own clap back. What happened to make you cry?"
"Ever since I could use my phone or an hour, I used it to look at the comments from the concept trailer..." Minjung said. "And y-you saying those things when I needed you to be my source of positivity hurt more than if I hadn't read those stupid comments."
Yena moved closer to hug Minjung. She splashed a bunch of water and made a mess. While she embraced the younger, Yujin slammed the door open. "Eunbi Unnie! Yena is in the bathtub with Minjung!"
"Gosh I hate that kid." Yena groaned.
"Yah! Choi Yena!" Eunbi yelled running into the bathroom.