Coat

It was 8:30am. Sakura barged into the dorm and into Yena's room. Hyewon stood at the kitchen  with a salted potato chip in her mouth. Her eyes followed Sakura's movement. Once in the room, Sakura made a bee line towards the long grey coat hanging at the corner of the bunk bed.
She wrapped the warm cotton fleece around herself. Yena, who sat in front of the television, turned her head to argue with Sakura again.
"Why are you wearing my coat?" Yena complained.
"What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine." Sakura responded.
"Wait isn't that my coat?" Minjung asked next to the sink.
"Aniya, Aniya. I got the coat in 2015."
"You mean the one you borrowed from me and never returned in 2015?"
"Wow Yena! You're a bad person." Sakura claimed.
"What do you mean bad? You were probably going to take my coat and keep it forever."
Minjung pressed her pink lips together into a thin line, blinked 5 times and continued to wash the dishes with Yujin. She pouted. Yujin blew many small bubbles. She also created a beard from the soap suds. "I'm not going to argue but I'm never getting that coat back am I?" Minjung asked no one in particular.
Yujin responded with vigorously shaking her head, causing the suds to land on Minjung's face. Minjung wiped her face with a fire lit in her eyes. She couldn't stay mad at Yujin, it was the holiday season after all.
After their little argument, Sakura waltzed out of the dorm. Yena focused back on the TV watching where Eunbi, Chaewon, and Minjoo played Mario Kart. She growled seeing her place, 12th.
"What you didn't pause the game?" She complained.
"You were taking to long," Chaewon responded twisting her Wii remote left and right.
     "I had to that was my favorite coat."
     Minjung's eyes widened and attempted to smash her head on the cabinet. Yujin thwarted Minjung's plan by placing her hand on the cabinet. Yujin patted Minjung's back and guided her to the kitchen table with Hyewon.
Hyewon blinked with crumbs in the corner of her mouth. "I think she is having withdrawal unnie." Yujin claimed.
Hyewon stopped chewing and stared at the puppy. "That's not how withdrawal works. She's probably mad that Yena claims the jacket is hers when in reality it belongs to Minjung."
"Well she's pouting which means she's about to cry." Yujin admitted before turning to finish cleaning the dishes.
Groans can be heard from the living room. The bunny turned her head concerned about what she heard. "Minjung is crying?" She asked walking over to the dinner table.
"She gets too attached to everything." Hyewon explained. "It's actually sad."
"She gets attached to everything especially people because her worries go away when she's with them." Yena yelled from the living room unpausing the game.
"Everything she owns has meaning or memory to it. It makes her sensitive in both a good and bad way." Minjoo added holding the wii remote in one hand and her phone in the other.
"How do you guys know that?" Eunbi asked?
"Hyewon, Yena and Minjung went to the same school. And The 2Mins have lived almost next to each other for 3 years." Chaewon chimed still focuses on the game.
"If you knew that, then why did you keep that coat?" Eunbi interrogated.
"Because it's spec— Chaewon did you really have to use the blue shell on me!" Yena glared at Chaewon. Eunbi widened her eyes and ran to the television to finish her laps.
"Why is that coat so important to you Unnie?" Yujin asked.
     "I wore that coat my first day in Korea. My grandma gave it to me before I hopped on the plane. I haven't seen her in a while. Seeing the coat again makes me think of her." Minjung responded as Yujin reached for her back pocket and madly typed on her keyboard.
     Right as Yujin pressed send, a knock was heard at the door. Hyewon raced to the door to answer it. The 4 kids entered cheering when they realized the girls were playing Mario Kart. Chaeyeon and Sakura were no where to be seen. "Where's Sakura and Chaeyeon?" Hyewon asked with a glint in her eyes.
     "They're out buying presents for everyone. At least that's what they told us." Yuri commented.
Later all the members— minus Chaeyeon and Sakura— sat focused on the race track. Minjung beamed and jumped when she finished in 2nd.
Each member waited anxiously for their presents. Every time an outside noise sounded, the girls turned their heads towards the entrance expecting the Hotaru Couple, but they didn't come back.
     Lunch time, not back. Dinner time, not back. Bed time, not back. The girls decided to haul their mattresses to the living room and have a sleep over. All 7 mattresses covered the living room floor. Next was to figure out who slept where. Yena plopped onto the leather sofa with Yuri next to her. Eunbi, Minju, Nako, Hitomi, Chaewon, Hyewon, and Yujin each got a mattress. Wonyoung jumped on the other couch. "I guess Unnie will sleep with Wonyoung." Yujin smirked wiggling her eyebrows.
     "I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear or see that." Minjung shuddered turning to the kitchen. "I'll just sleep on the table." She muttered as she climbed onto the table wearing fluffy piglet pants with a curly tail near her butt. She also grabbed a blanket and a pillow.
     At around 2am Eunbi stirred awake. Her throat felt like the desert. She walked into both rooms and grabbed the humidifiers. She placed each humidifier in separate corners and pulled a chair from the dinner table to sit watching over her kids in the living room.
     As the oldest, she worried about Chaeyeon and Sakura. They have been gone for almost 24 hours. She wondered if they were okay. She watched as Minjung turned in all directions trying to find a comfortable spot. Eunbi sighed and carried Minjung bridal style towards her mattress and tucked her in. Minjung relaxed.
     When the two came back at lunch the next day, the girls swarmed them like a pack of hyenas. After stealing all the bags in their hands the girls ran to the living room without greeting Chaeyeon or Sakura. Eunbi still asleep leaning onto the table. She couldn't wait up for the two anymore. Each of the presents were distributed among the girls as they chattered and laughed together.
     Chaeyeon stepped closer to Sakura and wrapped her arm around Kura's waist. "Look how happy our 10 kids are." She beamed.
     "Hahaha. No. These crazy kids aren't mine." Sakura responded and walked to the living room. However, before she could take a step, she was stopped by Minjung who wore pajama pants patterned with pigs, and a plain white shirt. She twiddled her fingers and approached the cherry blossom. "Oh Jungie."
     "M-my coat..." She asked noticing the Japanese girl wasn't wearing it.
     "Ah! I forgot a present in the car! I'll be right back!" Sakura remembered. Chaeyeon patted Minjung's head and guided the younger towards her chest.
     "You're so cute." Chaeyeon admitted. "But Hyewon is right. You are high maintenanced."
     "I'm taking that as a compliment." Minjung muttered.
     "Ta-da!" Sakura yelled as she held up a box.
     Minjung turned towards Sakura and then back to Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon chuckled and nodded her head. The younger hopped towards Sakura and retrieved the golden box. Minjung sat on her mattress with her legs between the present. As she opened it, she saw her coat. She pulled the grey long coat out of the box and hugged it like a kid receiving a Teddy Bear for Christmas. Sakura and Chaeyeon has embroidered Minjung's name on the coat.
     Eunbi woke up holding onto her neck. She vowed never to sleep on a table again. She made eye contact with Chaekura and almost yelled at them. Before she could, the doorbell rang. Everyone became confused. Chaeyeon clasped her hands together skipping to the door. 
     The door opened and Minjung dropped her coat and covered her mouth. Tears fell like an avalanche. She immediately stood up and ran to the figure. "Aigoo. Uri Minjung has grown up so much." The figure spoke bear hugging Minjung.
     "Halmeoni." Minjung whimpered.
     "The next time you two leave for over a whole day without telling me, you two are sleeping in the streets." Eunbi warned Chaeyeon and Sakura after greeting Minjung's grandma.