2nd Mini Album.

01 - 해바라기 (Sunflower)
Composed by- 텐조(Tenjo) , MUNA
Lyrics by -텐조(Tenjo),기비(KiBi), EB
Arranged by - MUNA

02- 비오레타(Violeta)
Composed by-최현준(Choi Hyunjoon), 김승수(Kim Seungsoo)
Lyrics by- 최현준(Choi Hyunjoon), 김승수(Kim Seungsoo)
Arranged by- 박슬기(Park Seulgi)

03- Highlight
Composed by- 이태훈(Lee Taehoon, Sam Carter, RAMI NU, bK
Lyrics by- 최보가도(Choi Bokado?), So Jay
Arranged by-이태훈(Lee Taehoon)

04- Really Like You
Composed by- EastWest(1by1), YOSKE
Lyrics by- YOSKE, 김민주(Kim Minjoo), 혼다 히토미(Honda Hitomi), Alive Knob
Arranged by- EastWest(1by1)

05- Airplane
Composed by- 이대휘(Lee Daehwi), 리시(Lisi? Risi?), Simpson
Lyrics by- 이대휘(Lee Daehwi), So Jay, 조윤경 (Jo Yoonkyung), 장여진(Jang Yeojin)
Arranged by- 리시(Lisi? Risi?), Simpson

06- 하늘 위로(Up in the Sky)
Composed by- KZ, Nthonius
Lyrics by- KZ
Arranged by KZ, Nthonius

O7-고양이가 되고 싶어(I want to be A Cat)
Composed by- Shintaro Fujiwara
Lyrics by- 秋元康(아기모토 야스시(Akimoto Yasushi)
Adapted by- 김민주(Kim Minjoo)

08- 기분 좋아 안녕.(Gokigen Sayonara)
Composed by- 渡辺俊彦(와타나베 토시히고(Watanabe Toshihigo)
Lyrics by- 秋元康(아기모토 야스시(Akimoto Yasushi)
Adapted by- 이채연(Lee Chaeyeon)
~~~~~
Sometime in February

"Minjoo yah! What are you doing?" Minjung asks pulling a chair to sit by her best friend.

"I'm writing go away." Minjoo announced. Minjung pouted and peered over Minjoo's papers. The words were written in poem form. At the top of the paper, it read Really Like You. Minjung's eyebrows arched. She grabbed the papers from Minjoo and ran. "YAH PARK MINJUNG! Give those back!" The girl reached and pried the younger girl trying to retrieve the papers.

"Oh Kim Minjoo! These are really nice words. To whom is it for?" Minjung teased.

"Izone." Minjoo declared.

"Izone? You like all of... Izone! This is our song?" Minjung realized.

"Ssshhh not so loud!" Minjoo called reaching for the lyrics.

"We are the only ones in the conference room."

"The members are in the next room." Minjoo argued. Just then, the door opened getting the attention of the two friends. Minjung froze with the lyrics in her hand. Minjoo took the opportunity to snatch the lyrics back.

"Okay Minjoo I'm ready to write now." A voice called. The youngest looked up to realize that there was a guest "Minjungie?"

"You're both working on the lyrics?" Minjung beamed.

"Don't say anything about this!" Minjoo lectured. Minjung complied and skipped out of the room.

Later during dinner, Minjung sat across from Hitomi and Minjoo. Living with Yujin for a year, including Produce 48, has rubbed off on Minjung. A sinister smile appeared on Minjung's face as she looked down at her food. She knew Eunbi would notice, since she sat right next to the eldest.

"Minjung are you okay? You're very smiley." Eunbi asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah I just-..." Minjung started, looking up at her food to look at Eunbi. Her face turned red, most of the girls thought she was blushing, but Minjoo knew better. She was holding back her laugh. Minjoo's face straightened. She made brief eye contact with her best friend and warned her. "I just... nevermind." Minjung announced eating her food again.

She finished her food and excused herself. She walked out of the dorm with her face as red as a tomato.

"She didn't look up from her plate at all. And she was very quiet today at dinner." Chaewon observed after a few minutes of silence.

"And she turned red when she looked at Eunbi." Chaeyeon added.

"Wow she must..." Yuri started before being interrupted. The door closed and Minjung walked in hiding something behind her.

She showed her hand, a bouquet of Violets. Chaeyeon smiled violets symbolized young love, innocence and joy to name a few. Her face then froze, her, Minjoo and Hitomi were the only ones to look at the track list for their new comeback.

"U-Unnie... I Really Like You." Minjung announced giving the Violets to Eunbi. She then ran. Minjoo and Hitomi ran after Minjung.

"You promised not to say anything!" Minjoo yelled.

"I didn't promise anything. You just said not to say anything about it and I decided not to listen to you."

"You better keep running because if I catch you, you won't be able to sing the song!" Hitomi yelled while Yujin tackled Minjung onto the couch.

"Wait what song?" Yujin asked.

"Minjoo and Hitomi are writing a song call I Really Like You?" Nako asked.

"No it's just Really Like You." Hitomi clarified covering her mouth afterwards.

"Then if she doesn't Really Like me then why did she give me Violets?" Eunbi asked.

"Wait our first song was La Vie En Rose! What if our next song is Violet! And since La Vie En Rose is French, then it could also be turned to French version." Wonyoung deduced.

"We're having a comeback!" Sakura cheered.

Minjoo glared at Minjung. "You've been living with Yujin too long. You never would have spoiled it if you didn't live with Yujin.

"Hey! I am not the cause of this!" Yujin stood putting her hands on her waist. She wore a red shirt with the words "Bad Influence" engraved in white.