있지(Itzy)

A young girl sat on her bed with her back against the wall. Her head nearly reached the top bunk. Due to the the encounter with the giant puppy, the young girl made a deal with her to listen to Yujin's voice.
     As she sketched on her notepad, the other members ran around the dorm crazily.

New from Jypentertainment
PROLOGUE FILM: ITZY? ITZY!

      The koala allowed the pencil to fall from her short fingers as she pressed on the new video. The electric guitar played the melody through the headphones. The bass accompanied the guitar. 10 seconds in and the video was forgotten.
"OH MY GAWD!!!!!" Minjung screamed pulling out her headphones.
Heavy footsteps ran through the dorm. The door flung open revealing a disheveled elder. "What's wrong? First-Aid kit or an Ambulance?" Eunbi asked grabbing Minjung's head while searching for injuries.
"Unnie look at this!" Minjung exclaimed shoving the phone into Eunbi's face. "Chaeryeong is debuting! Chaeryeong is debuting!" Minjung jumped while holding onto Eunbi's shoulder.
The elder's hands rested on the younger's waist attempting to calm the girl down. "Kiddo, calm down." Eunbi chuckled. "You weren't even this excited when you became a debut member."
The younger kept jumping and squealing. Eventually, the leader gave in. The two jumped together until Minjung slipped on Yujin's dirty shirt on the ground. She fell to the floor instantly. Unfortunately, before she fell, she held Eunbi's hands. Eunbi fell with her too.
Boom! "Are you okay?" Eunbi laughed.
"Unnie get off me!" Minjung groaned. "I'm gonna kill Yujin for not cleaning up."
More footsteps flew across the dorm. Chaeyeon, Minju, Sakura and Chaewon peeked their heads through the crack in the door. "Are you guys Alright?" The four asked simultaneously.
"Yeah Minjung broke my fall." Eunbi responded. "She has a nice body." Eunbi claimed as Minjung blushed.
" We aren't doing this again." Chaeyeon sighed turning around to leave. "Eunbi you know Minjung is a minor." She scolded.
     Minjung patted Eunbi's shoulder as she made eye contact with Chaeyeon. "Chaeyeon Unnie I have some exciting news!" She stated as Eunbi pulled her up. Minjung then ran to Jjaeyon.
     "What is it sweetie?"
"Chaeryeong is debuting in JYP's new girl group ITZY!"
"Yeah I know. We were going to celebrate later." Chaeyeon nodded.
"Can I come? Can I come? Can I come?" Minjung asked locking arms with the older And moving her face closer every time she repeated the words.
"Who is Jjaerong?" Sakura asked.
"She is my sister." Chaeyeon responded. "You can't fall in love with her since you have fallen in love with me Saku-Chan."
"You're the one who has fallen in love Jjaeyon.
"So can I come Unnie?" Minjung asked with her face scrunched.
     "Of course you can I'm sure Chaeryeong won't mind. After all she hasn't seen you in a while." Chaeyeon replied patting the younger's head.
Later, when Chaeyeon and Minjung headed out, Minjung clung to Chaeyeon's arm happily. Chaeryeong stole her from her sister. When they met at the restaurant, the two 01 line members never stopped talking.
     Chaeyeon watched as her younger sister and fellow member chatted away leaving the menus forgotten. Chaeyeon being the good sister she is, ordered for the other two.
     "3 jajamyeons please with sweet and sour fish, roasted chestnut with chicken and spicy garlic green beans please." Chaeyeon ordered in Mandarin. That stopped Minjung. Did she hear that right?
     "Unnie did you just speak Chinese?" Minjung questioned while resting her chin on her hand.
     "We're eating Chinese food. Sana Unnie said that if you want to learn a language, you learn your favorite food first." Chaeyeon shrugged.
     "But..."
     "Remember that one time you slept over in December of 2016? Yeah you ordered from a Chinese delivery in Mandarin and had it delivered to our house. Your brother opened the door and we ate it." Chaeryeong chimed. "It was good."
"And you didn't save me any?" Minjung pouted.
"We can eat it now."
The three girls sat eating silently catching up on their upcoming schedules and laughed uncontrollably.
"No seriously you should be a LeeChae sister." Chaeryeong laughed.
"Lee Chaejung!" Chaeyeon agreed.
"That sounds weird Unnie!" Minjung conplained hitting the older's shoulder.
"JungChae then."
"I'll stick with Minjung, and I'm in the mood for Japchae." Minjung requested as she slurped her Jajamyeon.
"You ate a bowl and a half of jajamyeon!" Chaeyeon scolded.
"So what? Do you not know me? I eat everything." Minjung retorted.
"Let's go for ice cream later." Chaeryeong suggested.
"Don't encourage her." Chaeyeon announced. A moment of silence passed between the three girls before they erupted into a fit of laughter.

~~~~~
One week later
~~~~~

New from Jypentertainment
ITZY "달라달라(DALLA DALLA)" M/V TEASER

Minjung gasped and let out a squeal. "AAaaaHhhH oh my god oh my god! It's happening!" The notification excited her so much that her voice morphed to a squeaky shoe in a gymnasium.
"Not again." Chaewon mumbled in her bed. She heard the excited Koala in the other room.