How Minjung Met Izone.

Order of meeting Izone members
Minjoo
Hyewon
Yena
Chaeyeon
Sakura
Wonyoung
Yujin
Eunbi
Chaewon
Hitomi
Nako
Yuri

Eunbi- Backstage before the company evaluation.
     Minjung stroked her ring finger and tapped her toes. She stood frozen in fear. 
     "Hey!" Minjung felt a tap on her shoulder. As she turned around, she noticed a girl a few centimeters taller than herself. She wore a black blazer and a white dress shirt with a plaid necktie and matching plaid skirt. The girl sported wavy hair and black boots. "Don't be nervous! You'll do great!" She said.
     Minjung bowed her head as a thank you and her face turned to a shade of pink. She's pretty Minjung thought.
     "Take a deep breath, and breathe out," Minjung followed the girl's advice felt her muscles relax. "I'm Kwon Eunbi!" She cheered. Once again Minjung bowed before the staff told her to go on stage.
"Park Minjung."
~~~~~
Sakura- At a handshake event
"Hello nice to meet you." Sakura spoke as she held onto Minjung's hand.
"お姉ちゃん(oneechan, kind of like Unnie ) I really like your gaming channel." Minjung beamed.
"Oh really? But I've only started it," Sakura stated tilting her head. The pink cotton beret hung on her red shoulder length hair. "Say, your not from here huh?"
"I flew from Korea お姉ちゃん,"
"Your Japanese is good," Sakura responded giving a thumbs up. "I'm going there in two months." She commented holding up two fingers. "So in April."
Minjung's eyes blew up. Sparkles evident in her eyes. The thought of her oshimen coming to Korea put a smile on Minjung's face. "For a vacation?" Minjung pondered.
"Oh no I am participating in Produce 48."
"本当に(hontoni, really)! I am participating too!"
"Wow small world," Sakura chuckled. "I hope to see you again in April."
~~~~~
Hyewon- School Cafeteria
2015
12:30, Lunch time. Probably the best time of day for the youngest high schooler in all of Korea. A time where she doesn't have to catch up to the curriculum. That's what happens when Korea starts school in April. Since the koala moved to Korea in June, she missed about 3 months worth of classes. The girl isn't even supposed to be in high school. By Korean standards she should be a middle schooler. But then again Koreans start school at the age of 7 instead of 5 for Americans.
The queue moved like a snail. Scratching her head, Minjung wished she woke up a little earlier that day to make her own lunch. Her stomach growled the aroma of pork cutlet and jjajangmyeon accompanied with a coddled egg didn't help. It made her mouth water and her stomach grumble.
Behind Minjung, a girl tapped her foot quickly, letting puffs escape her nose while licking her lips. The air from the girl's nose tickled Minjung's neck. A tint of pink painted Minjung's round cheeks. The girl behind her practically hovered over her shoulders for a better look at the delicious menu.
Minjung turned her head to the left and was shocked 😳 at the fiery eyes piercing the food. The girl turned her head towards Minjung with the same fiery eyes and raised one eyebrow noticing the younger's pink tint. She poked Minjung's cheeks and let out a chuckle.
"You're the transfer student aren't ya? I'm Kang Hyewon. I love food so much, that it's my favorite part of the day. Welcome to Hanlim Multi Arts School."
~~~~~
Yena- At school
     The empty classroom allowed Minjung to take a quick nap. 15 minutes before school started. Minjung scratched her head while she blinked and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. She sat a couple rows from the back her eyes stinging to close. Her cheeks squished in her left hand.
     The grey clouds that covered the morning sun made the room gloomy. The frost on the petals and leaves further discouraged any energy from Minjung.
Bam! Minjung barely stirred. She's slept through her family's Christmas party before, and the door was a mouse compared to her family.
"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING!!!!!" A voice screamed leaning on the door handle. "Oh I thought there would be more people in here," the girl mumbled. Minjung eyes shot open and looked at the girl at the door. Sleep leaving her eyes.
     "That's too much energy in the morning," Minjung mumbled while yawning and stretching her arms.
     "Hehe Good morning. I'm Choi Yena." The girl beamed as she skipped towards Minjung, swinging her arms excessively. "And you are?"
     "Tired..." the koala grumbled.
     "Hi Tired!" Yena waved. "It's a pleasure to meet you!" She said vigorously shaking Minjung's hand.
~~~~~
Chaeyeon- outside of JYP.
2016
     Minjung stood looking up at the glass building. Rocking her head and slowly tilting it upwards. She lost count when her neck restricted her from tilting back any further. She still couldn't believe she won the chance to tour JYP Entertainment. She was already in another company but no one else knew that.
     With the pass hanging around Minjung's neck, she jumped outside the entrance waiting for her tour guide.
It was a bit chilly and golden red leaves fell from the bright blue sky. Minjung cursed herself for letting Yena borrow her Slim, Stylish, Long-Sleeved, No Button, Grey, Space Cotton Coat. Minjung contemplated to go to the Dunkin Donuts across the street but became afraid that she would miss the tour guide.
The wind blew and picked up speed causing the leaves and napkins to come to life. The wind blew harder rattling Minjung's pass. The pass twisted and turned around Minjung's neck before it hit her face.
Next to her the door squeaked open and a laugh could be heard. "Puhahahaha". Although embarrassed Minjung couldn't help but laugh too. She knew that laugh. It was her favorite Trainee of all time. Lee Chaeyeon. "You must be Park Minjung right, I'm Lee Chaeyeon, and I'll be your tour guide today.
~~~~~
Chaewon- Backstage after company evaluation.
"Individual Trainee Park Minjung grade is..." May J Lee spoke into the mic. Minjung bit her tongue and her back straightened. "...B" Minjung let her jaw drop and her right hand raise to her cheek. Her pinky gently nudged her bottom lip. She bowed to the coaches and trotted off the stage.
     Backstage, Minjung found the table with the stickers and happily picked up a B. Unknown to her, Kwon Eunbi bounced towards Minjung lifted her and spun her around. "See you didn't need to be nervous! You did so well" Eunbi praised.
     Worried about her leader strangling a stranger, a girl with long brown hair ran towards Eunbi trying to pry her arms off of the shorter girl. "Eunbi Unnie don't kill the poor girl." She chimed.
When Minjung looked over Eunbi's shoulder, she saw a girl in a collared dress T-shirt with matching plaid skirt like Eunbi's. Her tie was uneven on her shirt and her legs were wrapped with long black socks accompanied by black boots.
     The girl had doe eyes and a small lips which contrasted with her sharp jawline. Her pale skin made it seem like she stole it from the clouds and as a punishment, she was locked out of heaven.
"Don't mind my Unnie she's just a big mom." She said. "I'm Chaewon. Congrats on getting B!" Minjung smiled towards her thanked her with a hug. She giggled and returned the hug.
~~~~~
Minjoo- Neighbor
2015
The square rice cakes sat in the center of the white box. It was sprinkled and surrounded by crumbled red beans. About 50 boxes, all filled with rice cakes, laid on the table, waiting to be delivered. Each had a pink ribbon tying the boxes closed.
The brown cardboard boxes in the corner lay forgotten. The Park Family has just moved in the day before, and wasted no time before members of the family ran to the super market for the Sirutteok ingredients.
Minjung hated being the youngest. In these situations, her siblings would leave her the majority of the boxes to deliver. In this case 20. Each of her siblings grabbed 10 boxes and ran out the door before Minjung could protest. It didn't help that her siblings called dibs on all the closest houses.
With 20 boxes on a small red wagon, Minjung marched to the different houses. Many elders opened the door and lit up with joy. They commented about Minjung's beauty and her respectfulness. The ahjummas decided to give suyuk, heotteok, or tteokbokki. While walking to her final house, she smiled to herself, delivering 20 boxes weren't that bad.
Minjung knocked on her final door and stifled a laugh when the door open. The girl who opened the door wore black short shorts and a fleece pajama top with frogs on it. The girl's hair looked like a birds nest and her eyes were half open. "Uh... Hello. My family just moved in down the street so we wanted to give you this." Minjung said handing the box over.
"It's 7 in the morning," The girl deadpanned. "But I'm happy you brought me food."
"That's it?"
"Yeah you woke me up from a good sleep but since you brought food, you are forgiven. I'm Minjoo by the way. Kim Minjoo."
"Hey we have similar names! I'm Minjung. Enjoy your Sirutteok! See you around Kim Minjoo!"
~~~~~
Nako-Before the Center was picked
     "There is something else I need to let you all know. One Trainee is in Japan at the moment due to a schedule conflict. She also got an A as her final grade. She had gotten an F previously." Hongki explained. Minjung, who sat criss crossed, widened her eyes and mouthed whoa while looking at Hitomi.
"The trainee who got an A is HKT48 Yabuki Nako." Hongki finished. To the front of Minjung, she heard a small cheer. When she searched for person who cheered, Minjung saw Sakura pumping her fist. "Now I will give class A's new rank."
After 10 minutes, everyone was now in their new classes. Team A were assigned to make a performance to compete for center. Everyone went to the practice room and started.
Chaeyeon started with a powerful dance, Hitomi incorporated tumbling in her performance, Sakura began cutting hearts and pasting them on a white banner, Yujin sat on the floor.... making weird noises and Sihyun looked at her weirdly. Minjung listened to the lyrics and beat to see if she could include different types of dance into Nekkoya.
Then a small figure hopped into the practice room and looked around confused. Minjung noticed that everyone focused on their own performance, so they didn't notice the small girl coming in. Minjung stood up and walked to the short girl whom she presumed was Nako. "Hello! I'm Minjung. Everyone is coming up with a performance that the other 4 classes will vote onto be center." Minjung explained.
"Ah thank you! I will go find a place to practice." Nako bowed. "I'm Yabuki Nako. I came here from F class."
"Yeah I know. Congratulations and good luck. I will focus on my performance now. If you need any help you can ask me."
~~~~~
Hitomi- Nekkoya Reevalation
     "Park Minjung" Cheetah Sunsaengnim said. Minjung stepped up and retrieved her new letter grade. As she sat down, a certain beagle looked at her with big eyes. She had a big goofy smile on her face. It obviously meant something good.
     Minjung opened her slip and the puppy beside her repeatedly hit her right shoulder. "A" it read. "Unnie yewh go anh hey!" Yujin started before the koala covered her mouth. Her eyes became crescent moons and her hands shook Minjung's shoulder. The elder of the two then patted Yujin's head.
     Soon everyone had their grades and they were asked to go to our new rank class. Everyone went one at a time. Minjung walked into the A room and Yujin hugged the shorter girl. Soon, others came into the room.
     Then, a girl with plump cheeks, around Minjung's height walked in and bowed. She sat down next to Minjung and bowed her head again.
     "Hi I'm Individual Trainee Park Minjung," Minjung greeted in Japanese.
     "Hello I am AKB48 Honda Hitomi." She cheered. "Congratulations on getting A!"
~~~~~
Yuri- Energetic
(I know Jurina was rank 13 but I don't know any other place to put Minjung with out taking someone else out)
"There are 5 vocal positions and 4 dance positions. As you know the highest rank chooses first but the top 12 pick last. Since all the places will be taken by the time it is their turn, what do you think will happen?" Soyou asked. After a moment of silence, she continued, "the top 12 can push people out and replace them. They push out the lowest rank of the chosen song."
Minjung let out a breath. She thought that the top 12 could choose which trainee to kick out. Since she is rank 13, unless 6 of the top 12 goes for her song then she should be okay.
     "Rank 13 will choose first. Individual Trainee Park Minjung. Is there a song you have in mind?" Soyou asked as Minjung stepped to the front.
     "Yeah"
     "Is it in Vocal & Rap or Dance?"
     "Vocal."
     "Okay. Please head to the song you want."
     Minjung turned to give Noe the mic since she was rank 14, and made a beeline for the vocal song: Energetic. With her Husky and deeper voice, Minjung knew she would fit either Energetic or Ddu du Ddu du. But Minjung wasn't confident in the Girl Crush realm so Energetic was her pick.
The people in her group were Yamada Noe, Asai Nanami, Na Goeun, Kim Sihyun, Jo Yuri, and herself. Jo Yuri started to warm up and to Minjung thought she looked like Yena. Minjung sat down beside her and copied Yuri's warm up. The staff placed a keyboard down and Minjung played Energetic with it matching pitch. "Hey that's good!" The girl spoke with a Busan Accent. "I'm Yuri."
     Minjung smiled back and played the melody again when Goeun came back from the restroom— Sihyun, Noe and Nanami had yet to come back yet.
This time, in three part harmony and the three husky, powerful voices blended together perfectly. Each person automatically knowing which notes to sing.
~~~~~
Yujin and Wonyoung- first day of filming
(I don't know what's wrong with me because I keep making Minjung take SKE's spot. She's sitting in front of the starship girls and after rewatching the first episode, that's where SKE's Asai Yuka sat so..... yeah..... sorry to SKE stans)
     Minjung walked through the tunnel illuminated by neon pink light. She wore blue skinny jeans and black shoes, accompanied with a loose white long sleeved shirt.
     About 20 seats needed to be filled. Minjung glanced at all the open seats they were at the bottom half of the seats. she was overwhelmed by how big the studio was. She then scanned everyone's faces and name tags trying to remember everyone.
     Minjung started to climb the stairs. About ten steps up, she saw two of her classmates and her neighbor. The Koala waved at them before turning left saying Hi to everyone in her row and sitting down next to WM Cho YeongIn. She bowed to the three girls and let a gasp when she looked up. Lee Chaeyeon. "Oh Chaeyeon Unnie!"
     "Oh Minjung! Nice to see you again!" Chaeyeon chimed.
     Behind her she heard someone saying "I want to be her friend she seems very easy to talk to Unnie." A smile spread across her face as she looked down.
     "Then ask to be her friend. If she's nice she won't bite." The older girl replied. The tall girl in white then tapped Minjung on the shoulder introducing herself.
     "Hello I'm Jang Wonyoung! Could we be friends?" The Giant Baby asked.
     "Of course! It's nice to meet you! I'm Minjung."
     "And I'm Ahn Yujin! The prettier, and smarter one." She chimed earning a glare from Wonyoung.