Beach Beauty

"Good morning beautiful people." Minjung yelled walking into Eunbi's room. It was day 2 in LA and the majority of the girls decided to shop.
The young girl laid herself next to Hyewon on the bed.

The older girl sling her arm over the younger's waist. She smelled the younger's new apple and white tea shampoo with her crushed macadamia and rice water body polish. To her it smelled like heaven. Hyewon's eyes fluttered shut and embraced the sweet smell of her lover.

     "Where do y'all want to go?" Minjoo asked.

     "The maknae line has decided to explore Hollywood." Hitomi announced.

     "We will go shopping." Minjoo spoke linking arms with Sakura and Nako.

     "We're going to explore." Chaeyeon spoke interlocking her hand with Yena and Eunbi.

      "So... that leaves us three?" Chaewon asked looking at the couple.

     "Beach?" Minjung offered. "And we'll keep the PDA to a minimum."

     "I'm down but how are we getting there." Hyewon asked.

     "Her grandparents. I met them last night." Sakura cheered.

     "I have my Driver's License!" Minjung realized.

     "How you're still a minor." Eunbi questioned.

     "You can start driving at the age of sixteen here."

     "Oh yeah! That one time you went to LA you came back with a card." Minjoo remembered.

     "Okay it's settled! You two are meeting my grandparents." Minjung smiled. The youngest of the trio peeled herself from the bed and skipped to the door.

     Two older girls followed the youngest. Instead of turning left to the stairway, Minjung turned right to the elevators. Chaewon and Hyewon shared a look before following the youngest.

     They turned the corner to find Minjung standing in front of an elevator. She played with her ring finger as she waited for the members.
"Yeah nope I'm not ready for this. I'll meet you guys at the seventh floor."

     Hyewon followed the younger as Chaewon entered the elevator. The older girl ran to the younger. The younger linked arms with the older and leaned her head onto her shoulder. "I thought I could do it."

     "Don't rush it babe. It's alright." Hyewon comforted. They opened the seventh floor door and walked to the elevators. Chaewon smiled at the girls  after taking pictures with fans. However, to Minjung, she noticed a slight eyebrow raised by Chaewon. Minjung chuckled knowing Chaewon was suppressing a snarky comment on her tongue.

     The three waltzed to room 758. Chaewon pushed Minjung forward causing the younger to run into the door. Minjung glared before knocking. "I swear Chae I'm going to leave you in — Hi grandma! This is Chaewon and Hyewon."

     "Hello Minjung. How are you this morning?" Her grandma grinned pulling on youngest's cheeks. Come in have some peaches. Grandpa and I were about to head over to Uncle Jeremy's. You should come with us!"

     "Uh actually I talked to the manager and they said I could stay until the 19th so I can visit Uncle Jeremy and the rest of the family then."

      "Yes then we can throw a party." Her grandfather cheered.

     "Okay then we can catch up to you in a couple days. Do you want the keys to the Jeep or do you have a ride." Her grandmother asked.

     "Your dad dropped it off this morning."