Stargazing

Recommended by Anonymous
The reader realizes she's gay because she is falling in love with one of the members.

     The second shortest—Hitomi seems to have grown taller recently—slept curled up in a ball, protecting herself from the open room. She was too tired to hear the door creak open.

The figure at the door tip toed to the younger girl. The person wore grey yoga pants with a yellow streak running down the side of the pants leg, a knee length green goose down jacket with subtle diamond patterns covering it. It kept the person warm. Underneath, she sported a white long sleeve with a black cap. The girl's hair flowed over her shoulders perfectly. There were no stray hairs. Behind the girl, lay a black backpack on the ground.

The older girl tapped the koala on her knee. The younger girl took a deep breath stretching her limbs. She breathed out and relaxed. Minjung lifted her head to find a dark figure sitting at the feet of her bed. However, she didn't need to see the figure in the light to know who it was.

The younger can smell the familiar Japanese Yuzu from the figure's hair. The half-lemon, half-lime, smell added almost a floral touch with sweet accents to it. It always came like a potent freshness. "Hyewon Unnie? It's 1:00am." Minjung hummed.

"Hey wake up. I'm gonna take you somewhere. Dress comfortably." The older girl announced. "And pack a regular outfit too."

Minjung pushed herself out of bed and trudged to the clothes room. She wore black yoga pants and grey Lululemon smug fit long sleeve with a blue hiking jacket. She wrapped a golden yellow scarf around her neck and laced a white wool beret on her head after tying her hair in a low ponytail and swinging her wavy hair onto her right shoulder.

She also brought high waisted ripped blue jeans and a coral colored shirt with a koala extending its arms for a hug. She rolled them up and stuffed the clothing into her lavender colored backpack. She also brought along her wallet.

The older girl sat waiting in the living room holding blankets, and toiletries. When Minjung arrived, Hyewon stood from her seat and held Minjung's hand, guiding her to the car.

Hyewon hopped into the driver seat and started the car. She drove east towards the Sea of Japan. "Unnie where are we going?" Minjung mumbled after a couple minutes on the highway.

"Yeongyang Firefly Eco Park." Hyewon answered.

"Oh... ok." Minjung smiled. "Yeongyang Firefly Eco Park!" The younger suddenly yelled. "Unnie that's a 4 and a half hour drive from Seoul."

"It's 1am I can get there in 2 hours. Then we have about 3 hours to stargaze." Hyewon shrugged.

"Unnie we still have to hike to the top of the mountain." Minjung stated.

     "Okay then we can get their in an hour and a half. And hike for 2 hours. We still have another hour and a half to stargaze." Hyewon decided stepping on the gas pedal.

     "You're willing to break the law for me just to stargaze?" Minjung asked.

     "Of course I am. I know you love looking at the stars but it can be kind of hard to actually appreciate it in the city because of all the lights. Plus I know that you've been wanting to go hiking since before we graduated."

     "Aw Unnie. Please don't kill us."

     "I won't." Hyewon responded holding Minjung's hand. "Go to sleep. I'll wake you in an hour." The older girl brought their intertwined hands up to her mouth and kissed the back of the Minjung's hand. Minjung blushed.