Let Me Watch Dalla Dalla in Peace

Minjung sleeps early. 10pm if there is no schedule. Tonight was different. Today, Minjung didn't feel well. Today Minjung slept at 5pm. She skipped dinner which shocked Izone. She never skipped a meal. Minjung does have a fever, passed to her by none other than the hyperactive puppy. But honestly, how in the world could she sleep through the beagle's ruckus?
     Eunbi opened the door for the fifth time that night. Saerom displayed a stern face with her arms crossed. The two leaders sighed and trudged into the kitchen, tired of the mess that the beagles made.
    Chaeyoung, Jiheon, Wonyoung, Yujin, Jisun, Seoyeon, and Yena all jumped around yelling and throwing pillows at one another. It was nearly midnight but the five of them made it impossible to sleep. Saerom, Eunbi, Chaeyeon, Chaewon, Jiwon, and Gyuri all sat figuring out how to make them quiet.
     Hyewon, and Minjoo left to dorm one for peace and quiet but could still hear the seven maniacs. Minjoo came back to yell at them to shut up but that only left Minjoo with seven people throwing pillows and punches her way. She crawled out of the crowd with disheveled hair and joined the leaders. They tried to physically stop them but only got "beaten" up by the girls.
     "Have they really been like this since dinner time?" Minjoo asked. "Who's idea was it to get ice cream and come back to the dorm?" Her face turned cold as her eyes threw daggers to a certain girl at the table.
     "That was 6 hours ago! I'm sorry!" Chaewon cried. "Yujin, Wonyoung and Yena aren't even this loud when they eat ice cream." She pulled her hair and took a deep breath.
     "Yeah because Minjung always yells at them. She also knows how to keep Yujin and a Wonyoung in check." Chaeyeon stated.
     "How'd she..." Gyuri started.
     "That's it! Minjung can stop this!" Jiwon revealed.
     "But that's a bit of a problem, she hates when people wake her up. Especially when she's sick." Minjoo warned.
     "What does she do when you wake her up in a grumpy mood?" Saerom asked.
     "She throws things." Chaewon and Minjoo answered simultaneously shivering after. Eunbi furrowed her eyebrows, Minjung never protested when she was woken up.
     "What do you mean? She nev.." Chaeyeon and Eunbi started.
     "That's because she loves you. Like will do absolutely anything for you type of love." Chaewon and Minjoo chimed. "That's why we let you wake her up If she doesn't wake."
     "Okay then I'll do it." Chaeyeon claimed.
     She quietly opened the door to Minjung's room and tip-toed to the bottom bunk. She slowly sat at the feet of the bed. She reached her hand out to touch Minjung's thigh but froze.
     "Close the door before I beat their asses to a pulp Chaewon." Minjung growled.
     "I...I actually want you to do that." Chaeyeon stated scratching the back of her head.
     "But it's cozy down here." Minjung gushed immediately changing her demeanor after finding out it wasn't the older Kim. "But I will do it if they won't shut up in the next five seconds."
1

2
3
4
5
     Minjung violently flung her bedsheets to the side and quickly sat up half way. She swung her legs to the left and dropped them onto the ground. She took a heavy step with her right foot when a notification went off.

New from Jypentertainment
ITZY "달라달라(DALLA DALLA)"  M/V

     The younger girl let out a tiny squeal and placed the phone into Chaeyeon's hand. "Don't watch it until I'm done with them." Minjung cheered.
     Minjung grabbed the door handle and swung it open. It hit the wall with a loud BAMM! The elders at the table jumped to the sudden loud sound louder than the seven beagles. Just like a Dementor, the room turned to ice. A soul sucking spirit floated through the dorm for its target. A happy soul. The seven beagles.
     Immediately Wonyoung and Yujin froze causing them to be the target of a mob of pillows. As the two continued to be attacked, Yena, put the most power to it. She swung back the pillow past her head ready to launch the pillow. With a brief pause, she jolted her arms foreword, but she only brought her arms forward. Her pillow was no where in sight. Minjung swiftly grabbed her extended arm, pressed the wound of lower arm, then her wound of shoulder and her wound of face. Everything was black.

(It works on either side of the body not just where it is in the picture)     At this point Chaewon and Minjoo stood behind Yena

     At this point Chaewon and Minjoo stood behind Yena. When she fell backwards, they caught her. Immediately, they sat her up and crisscrossed her legs so she wouldn't lay down. Minjung held Yena's mouth open and lightly alternating hits between Yena's back and the back of her head. As Yena regained consciousness, she was confused. She didn't know what just happened. "Yena Unnie are you okay? Can you hear me?" Minjung asked.
     "Hey you look like Minjung. She sleeps really early." She slurred. Minjung then gave her 3 cups of water. After a few minutes of composure, Yena finally spoke. Everyone was quiet.
     "What happened." Yena asked.
     "Pressure points." Yujin and Wonyoung answered.
     "I feel tingly and tired."
     "Yeah but you will be okay."
     "You knocked me out?" Yena asked with some of her energy back.        
     Before answering, Minjung guided Yena into the room and helped her change and brush her teeth. "Yes and I can do it again if you step out of line. You know it's late Yena Unnie. You know we have a schedule tomorrow. You can't be so rowdy at this time of night. We aren't the only ones who live in the building. You know that. You can still have fun but don't make it so that I have to get out of bed and do that again. You can go to sleep in fifteen minutes." Minjung reassured.  She laid Yena down into her bed and stroked her hair. Yena fluttered her eyes closed and went off to sleep.
     Chaeyoung, Jisun, Seoyeon, and Jiheon all sat quietly on the couch not moving from it. They had all been petrified from the event that took place. So was everyone else. Chaeyeon and Eunbi knew why Yujin and Wonyoung listened to Minjung so well now.
     "Now let me watch Dalla Dalla in peace."

~~~~~
If you didn't already, check out Itzy's Dalla Dalla on YouTube.