Arguement

Recommended by Namja18
Minjung has a conflict with one of the Izone member.

Yay this is also the last of the 15 requests that I gave first come first serve thing.
~~~~~
     The whole subway commute was silent. Hyewon never looked at Minjung but continued her strong grip on the girl's arm.

     Hyewon dragged Minjung into the dorm. Minjung closed the door behind her. The minute the door clicked, Hyewon pushed Minjung against the door and crashed her lips on the younger. Minjung stood frozen for a couple seconds before allowing her eyes to flutter shut as she kissed back.

The thought of the members barging in brought Minjung back to her senses. She backed away but banged her head on the door. By doing this, Minjung left her neck open. Hyewon trailed her kiss down to Minjung's jaw. She bit the younger's jaw before tracing her tongue down to the younger's neck. Minjung's breath hitched.

Minjung struggled to open her eyes. The sensation of Hyewon's tongue left on Minjung made the younger's brain malfunction. Minjung never felt anything like it before. Hyewon held Minjung's hip to keep her from falling while she made out with the younger's neck. Minjung drew a sharp breath.

Minjung's knees went numb. Minjung felt pins and needles pricking her knees. Senses came back to Minjung. Her eyes widened. Minjung moved both her hands onto Hyewon's shoulder and pushed the older girl away. "Wait, Wait, Wait." Minjung breathed.

A low growl sounded from Hyewon's lips before her eyes opened. "What if the members walk in?" Minjung asked.

Hyewon slowly moved her head to Minjung's ear before whispering. "They should know that you are mine." Minjung felt goosebumps forming down to her hip as Hyewon bit Minjung's ear while saying the last word.

"But we shouldn't do this in a space where they can just come in." Minjung complained.

Hyewon sighed and carried Minjung to the younger's room while connecting their lips. She kicked the door closed and placed Minjung on the lavender bedsheets.

A few moments later the door slammed open. The picture frame of Minjung and Minjoo fell to the floor and broke. The pictures captured the moment of their first vacation together. Minjung and Minjoo both wore brown fleece coats. Minjoo wore a white beanie with a fluff ball at the top while Minjung wore a white knitted scarf. The two sat behind a wooden table with Hot Chocolate in their hands. They were looking at each other as if the camera did not exist. Their smiles eliminated all worries and problems from their lives.

Minjung and Hyewon pulled away. Hyewon rolled off the bed landing on her feet.

"Get the fuck out of my room Hyewon." Minjoo growled.

"And what if I don't."

"JUST GET OUT!" Minjoo yelled.

Hyewon turned to Minjung who now stood behind her holding onto her elbows. She locked and unlocked her right knee but gave a reassuring smile. Hyewon nodded and trudged out of the room closing the door behind her.

"How long?" Minjoo asked.

Minjung bit her bottom lip. "3 weeks. Almost 4. Next Sunday would be our 1 month anniversary."

"ONE MONTH! Next week is the 28th." Minjoo shouted. Realization hit Minjoo. "That was the day you two went stargazing."

"Ye-"

"You told me that you were barely falling in love with her that day."

"Would you believe me if I told you we started dating on April Fools?"

"No."

"Exactly."

"That's besides the point you went a whole MONTH without telling me. Your best friend. I should be the first person to know! Instead I find out by Yujin."

"Technically I didn't tell Yujin."

"That doesn't matter, she knew before me.... who else knew?"

"yena unnie, chaewon unnie." Minjung squeaked.

"So you're saying that I'm the last person in this dorm to find out? What the hell Minjung I thought we were best friends. We tell each other everything first."

"I'm not obligated to tell you everything."

"Are you kidding me? I tell you everything. Yet you tell me nothing. I didn't know about you being bullied. I didn't know about the relationship. I didn't know about that Hyewon was the first person you made out with. Even when you did you lied. I covered for your ass thousands of time yet I don't know anything about you or your past. And I've said this before, ever since we joined Izone you've been hanging out with me le-

"Oh my god not everything is about you Minjoo."

"At least I didn't go hang out with other people."

"FUCKIN WHO'S KRIESHA UNNIE THEN?"

"That's not the same."

"How the fuck is that not the same. YOU LEFT ME FOR HER! YOU COMPLETELY IGNORED ME FOR WEEKS! YOU EVEN WENT ON A TRIP TO JAPAN WITH HER! YOURE A HYPOCRITE! YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT ME HANGING OUT WITH OTHER PEOPLE BUT AT LEAST I STILL TALK TO YOU AND GIVE YOU THE TIME OF DAY."

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN I IGNORED YOU! I FACETIMED YOU EVERY CHANCE I GOT! DID YOU DO THE SAME? I DONT THINK SO! HONESTLY WITH ME THAT ONLY HAPPENED ONCE. YOU ARE OVERREACTING. YOUVE LEFT ME IN THE DUST SO MANY Times. I don't even know what to believe anymore. For all I know you probably did sleep with the Mnet staff to get into Izone."

Tears formed in Minjung's eyes, her heart plunged into the burning water of Styx. Not even Charon the Ferryman could save it despite all the money she has. Her breath hitched as the world spun. She dragged herself out of those waters and laid on the bank.

"Is that really how you see me? I thought even through our differences we would see the truth in each other. But I guess we don't. True friends.... I guess were not that either. It's fine though I don't want a friend that thinks I should devote all my time to without being allowed to hang out with other people. After all that's all you do. Every time I have plans with anyone you squeeze yourself into the plan. all you ever wanted from me was my attention. You only cared about me for your own gain. Because you dwell about the times we weren't together rather than remember the memories that we made. And I'm tired of it." Minjung spoke. She walked past Minjoo and opened the door. She took one glance back at Minjoo before exiting.

     Yujin and Hyewon both stood from their position on the couch. Minjung made eye contact with the younger and motioned her head to her former room. Yujin walked across the room and placed her hand on Minjung's shoulder.

     As Yujin went inside, Hyewon came over and pulled Minjung to her chest. She cried in the older's arms the same way Minjoo cried into Yujin's arms. They both cried for hours until they fell asleep. But before they fell asleep, Yujin and Hyewon moved the crying girls into their own beds—Minjoo in Yujin's bed and Minjung in Hyewon's bed.

     They both just lost their best friend.