Distraught

Minjung POV  

     Yujin has been quiet ever since that morning. At least around Minjoo or Chaewon. Other than that, she's her happy excited self.

     I'm worried about her. I'm afraid that she's closing herself off. The members haven't noticed it but Yujin has been starting to act like when I was grounded by Eunbi Unnie. Obviously Chaewon and Minjoo's relationship affected her but I can't help but feel that it is my fault.

     I'm the one who pressed all the buttons for her to find out. She wouldn't be like this if it weren't for me.

     We are in the dorm with our final preparations for Buenos Aries. Yujin sat across the room staring endlessly at her phone. Other than her thumb, she sat completely still.

     I stood from my seat and walked to the puppy. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to our room. As we entered, I closed the door behind us. I lead Yujin to sit on my bed.

     "Yudings? Are you okay?"

     "Of course Unnie never been better." She smiled. That was a lie.

     "Ok. It's just that after you found out about Minjoo and Chaewon you've been acting... well not like you." Tears started to well in her eyes. I guess 2Kim did affect her.

     "I- I love Minjoo Unnie." Yujin cried.

"Hey it's okay." I smiled. I stood from the ground and sat next to Yujin. "Look at it this way. You are one heartbreak closer to finding your true love. On second thought, stay my little excited puppy forever. No boyprend."

I wrapped my arms and legs around the puppy. Her eyes turned to crescent moons and her dimples appeared. "See there's the lovely puppy that I know."

"I guess... I'm still holding on to something that I know will probably never happen, because somewhere deep down inside me, I have this little piece of hope that someday, it will. But she'll see Chaewon everyday which means her love will be reenforced everyday." Yujin sighed.

"That's the complication of dating in a group. Depending on how devastating the heartbreak or breakup is, the dynamic of the group would never be the same. With you, sooner or later, the members will notice." I responded.

"But how do I forget about Minjoo Unnie? I sleep in the same room with her." She sat up ruffling her hair.

I sat up patting her back before saying, "I guess you have to find a way to be okay with it. If you continue to convince yourself that you're in love, you get hurt more the longer their relationship lasts. But you can't disrupt their happiness. If you love Minjoo, let her be happy, even if it drives you insane watching her be with someone else. You'll get over it. I promise you will and if you don't... you can punch me once."

"Thanks Unnie." She spoke. She returned a loving smile.

~~~~~

     We just performed a 3 hour concert. And Yujin is so happy and energetic. But there was just one problem. When 'Up' was playing, someone threw a towel at Yujin. It was Jinjoo. She sulked for about 10 seconds before I ran to her and hugged her like a koala.

     She carried me for a few meters before heading to Yena. Hehe I just cling onto her while she danced.

     For the short V-app, I stood next to Hyewon and Yujin. They were both patting my butt. It felt uncomfortable. Only I was allowed to hit other people's butt.

I gave a snarky look towards Yujin as I pouted my lips. Yujin smiles and pats my head.

At home, we fell asleep after we showered. Of course I had to drag Yujin to the bathroom or she would collapse on her bed until the next morning.