Violeta

There is only about half an hour until a comeback and a debut. The girls sat anxiously backstage at the stadium in their showcase clothing.

     Minjung fought back tears. After many harsh monthly evaluations, stress, injuries, and training, she was finally debuting. Her heart warmed being able to perform finally as Izone. Her heart was beating and she began to unlock and lock her knees. A nervous tick that she always did. She clapped her hands in front of her body.

Her best friend from across the room smiled towards her and walked towards the latter. Minjoo embraced Minjung from behind at the waist and glided her fingers on her left hand over the younger's forearm.

Minjoo knew her friend was nervous. However, Minjung's nervousness usually kicks in about ten minutes from the performance. But the school choir was less nerve wrecking than a stadium full of fans. She needed quiet and time to calm down.

"Hyewon, Yena!" Minjoo called. With just a simple call, the three girls knew what to do.

Yena pulled out her eye mask from her purse and trudged over to Minjung while Hyewon grabbed her beats headphone from her backpack and lovingly placed it over the younger's head.

She couldn't see nor hear. Minjung was now able to hear herself think and see herself relax. She stayed like that for another 10 minutes.

She took off her blindfold and twelve girls were sitting in the corner of the room.

Yujin gestured for the older girl to join them and Minjung stood with a Heart Iz banner behind Wonyoung. The koala stood back there as the members said their brief thoughts.

"We are having our comeback in just a few minutes so please look forward to it." Eunbi greeted. "Ne. As of this moment. It's....

"Wait Eunbi Unnie aren't you forgetting something?" Everyone asked.

"Wait someone's missing! Let's do a headcount." Yujin suggested. "State you name and count. Yujin one!"

"Hyewon two."

"Eunbi three."

"Hitomi four."

"Minjoo five."

"Yuri six."

"Nako seven."

"Sakura eight."

"Yena nine."

"Chaewon ten."

"Wonyoung eleven."

"Chaeyeon twelve."

"Ah Minjung!" Sakura remembered. "Should we call her? 1...2...3!"

"MINJUNG!!!"

An arm extended behind Wonyoung holding a balloon and a banner. "Hai!" The camera zoomed towards the mysterious arm and the girls cleared away. "Hello everyone! I'm Izone's Park Minjung. Violeta, unlike for the members is my debut song. I sorry to the fans who had waited for me longer but I hope you guys enjoy Violeta!"

Later, as the girls sat backstage, Minjung let out a squeal. Well she wasn't the only one, there were twelve other girls sitting next to her also squealing.

Minjung stopped breathing and gripped Hyewon's hand while watching the video. Her mouth was open and she had no intentions on closing it.

The minute the second verse started. The only sound that came out of Minjung's mouth was a squeak. She stared at Hyewon and Hyewon leaned the younger's head against her shoulder. "Oh my god your low register!" Minjung commented.

And the death trap triggered. Minjoo. Rapping. And cat walking. Minjung exploded. "Yah Kim Minjoo! Kill me with your beauty!"

"Oh oh." Yena realized she knew Minjung was getting way too excited. At this point they had got to Minjung's part and the whole room erupted.

    The latter spilled her tears. It is now officially her debut. Izone huddled around the latter and did a celebration cheer.

     "Come on it's not the time to cry we still got our showcase!" Eunbi beamed. "Let's go! Everybody hands in! Let's get it I-I-Izone on three."

     "1. 2. 3."

     "LETS GET IT! I-I-IZONE! 너 나의 비올레타! (NEO NAUI VIOLETA!)" They all cheered.