New Hair

The thirteen of them go to the salon for their new hair for their new comeback. Eunbi, Sakura and Wonyoung went first followed by Hyewon and Yujin, Minjoo and Nako. Chaeyeon, Yuri, Yena and Hitomi went next. Chaewon and Minjung went last.

     They all returned to the dorm awed by he member's hair. Eunbi and Sakura step out in blond hair. Wonyoung comes with brown with pink ombré. Hyewon and Yujin have black hair. Minjoo flashes her reddish orange hair as Nako shows off her reddish brown hair. Chaeyeon, Yuri and Hitomi struts with their brown hair. Yena ruffles her dark brown hair.

     Chaewon and Minjung? They were in their way to the salon. As the two sat next to each other, they went over hair colors that would match the concept.

     When they arrived at the shop, they walked hand in hand. Chaewon sat across from Minjung as they waited for dye to settle.

     Chaewon finished fist and swung her Strawberry Blond hair and waited outside for Minjung. A few minutes later, the younger girl came into sight with pastel pink blonde hair.

     "Wow you look good!" Chaewon smiled uncrossing her legs as she closed the magazine and stood.

     "Really? I don't think this light color matches my dark eyes." Minjung complained. "But thank you." She eventually smiled.

     Chaewon returned the smile and put a piece of Minjung's hair behind her ear. "Come on let's go home and show the members. But you remind me someone."

    Minjung pouted her lips and tapped her index finger on her chin. Her pupil faces upwards and made eye contact with Chaewon as she thought of a person. "The prettiest person in the world?"

     Chaewon scoffed and pushed Minjung to the car, "Ok princess get in the car."

     Minjung and Chaewon filed into the car and buckled their seat belts. "I didn't say I was the prettiest person in the world." Chaewon arches her eyebrows leaning over her seat wanting to know. "You." Minjung told after a brief pause.

     "I don't swing that way." Chaewon commented while crossing her legs.

     "I didn't mean it that way." Minjung remarked. "I've always been like this and not because I'm gay." I'm gonna slap Minjoo later.

     "Eunbi!"

     "What?"

     "That's who you remind me of!"

     "I'm afraid I don't follow."

    "Here is your hair that I got from the salon."

     "And here is Eunbi's hair

     "And here is Eunbi's hair."

(Eunbi when she was in a group called Ye-A)

    Minjung let out a snort and started to laugh uncontrollably. Her face turned red and her face tingled. Her and Chaewon died of laughter.

    As they arrived at the dorm and entered. The rest of the eleven girls marveled at their hair.

     "Minjung Unnie, Chaewon Unnie you guys look good in light hair colors." Wonyoung chimed.

     "Yeah!" Nako beamed pulping her fist into the air.

     Chaewon and Minjung stoke glances at each other. Minjung shut her eyes and started to shake. Minjung let out a shaky breath as Chaewon smiled but covered her mouth.

     The both of them thought:
Don't do it
Don't do it
Don't do it
Don't do it
Don't do it
Don't do it

     Also the both of them:
na nannanna gippeoseo haengbokhae (up up)

    "Oh no! Stop!" Eunbi ran from her room and carried both Chaewon and Minjung in an arm to the room. Once in the room, Eunbi sighed. "I'm never going to live this down aren't I."
     "Not anymore I'm afraid." Chaewon responded looking at Minjung.
     "I'll go get my hoodie." Minjung pouted.