Mars

Minjung: Let's send all the men to Mars.
Eunbi: I agree!
Minjoo: Wait why?
Yena: Obviously to explore Mars.
Chaewon: No! It's so that they can die due to low blood pressure. Since the pressure on Mars is nearly 100 times less than earth, your blood will boil and kill you. If not then from the carbon dioxide atmosphere, the freezing temperatures, toxic dust, and radiation due to having no magnetic field.
Minjung: Okay.... I was just saying that because men are stupid jerks. I am so done with men.
Sakura: Believe me. We all are.
Minjung: Wait am I missing something? What happened?
Yuri: Watch the news.
Minjung: I can't.
Nako: Strap in. This is going to be a long  ride.
Eunbi: I'll sum it up. Men doing  Nonconsensual Sexual Intercourse and Drugs.
Minjung: Excuse my language, F*cking pricks! Forget Mars, I hope they are sent to a black hole and gets ripped to shreds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I... am honestly so disappointed and angry. Men really need to f*ckin learn to respect woman. WE ARE NOT YOUR'S WE ARE OUR ON INDIVIDUAL PERSON. NOBODY HAS THE F*UCKIN RIGHT TO RECORD OR DISTRIBUTE ANYTHING WITHOUT CONSENT.
     "What she was wearing is her asking for it"-certain men
     STFU! GIRLS ARE NEVER ASKING FOR IT. LEARN TO KEEP YOUR F*CKIN HORMONES TO YOURSELF.
     THIS IS THE REASON WHY GIRLS GO TO THE RESTROOM TOGETHER! WHY WE HAVE TO HOLD OUR KEYS LIKE WEAPONS! WHY WE HAVE TO THINK OUT WHAT WE WEAR! WHY OUR PARENTS WORRY THE CR*P OUT OF THEMSELVES IF WE ARE HOME LATE!

yeah no I'm going to stop because I can go on forever.

I know there are many guys who respect woman. This is directed towards, Well you know, the men who don't know what Consent is.