Thunder Storm

Recommended by Jenduekie1996
Minjung gets scared by thunder and Wonyoung comes and comforts her and they cuddle.
~~~~~
     A girl laying at 158.8 cm crashed on the couch with her black medium sized rectangular framed glass hanging crookedly off the side of the girl's face. Her left arm extended off the black leather couch as her right arm was placed over her head like she was in trouble. Minjung made a four with her legs. Her right foot stuck out of the thin blanket.

Outside was pouring, they were in the middle of a storm. The lights flickered on and off along with the television, until finally, it went out.

Chaeyeon lit candles around the dorm making sure that nothing flammable was above the flame. It was still early in the night but the dorm one kids started to get tired. Everyone settled into their warm comfortable beds. Chaeyeon places another blanket on the koala and took off the girl's glasses and placed it on the grey coffee table.

A couple hours later, one girl still lied awake. The girl tossed and turn on her small top bunk before climbing down. The rain beating the windows were the cause of her staying awake.

As the youngest sat up to stare out the window, she saw a bright flash of light. She blinked a couple times before turning her attention to the clock. 1:18am. Wonyoung shook her head and rubbed her eyes. She saw another flash of light. Okay I'm seeing thi....

CRACK! Wonyoung jumped. She placed her right hand over her heart and breathed. Unknown to her and the rest of the girls, the koala in the living room woke up with the loud crash. CRACK!

Wonyoung heard a yelp from the living room followed by a thud. Two actually, one sounded heavier. The youngest climbed down the steps to the living room. There was another flash. Just as the youngest walked into the living room, she saw the koala scrambling under the comforter. CRACK!

The older girls threw her blankets over her head. She bundled herself up in a cocoon, not as well as Eunbi did, but a cocoon nonetheless. The girl on the leather couch laid completely still, facing away from the living room.

The baby bunny tip toed closer to the older girl. Wonyoung reached out her hand and tapped Minjung on her hip.

"Unnie? Are you okay?" The youngest asked.

"Wonyoung? What are you still doing up?" Minjung asked turning onto her back. Another crack of thunder sounded and Minjung let out a whimper. She turned back towards the couch.

"Unnie are you scared of thunder?" Wonyoung held back a laugh. She couldn't believe that her Unnie, the same Unnie who would beat up someone for hurting the members, would be scared of thunder.

However, at a closer inspection, Wonyoung found a scar above Minjung's left ear. She moved the pink blonde hair out of the way to find a scar going to the coronal structure.

The younger furrowed her eyebrows. Since when did Unnie get this injury? Wonyoung thought to herself. CRACK! Another lightning strike. Minjung's face scrunched up in pain.

Then Wonyoung knew that she wasn't afraid of the thunder and lighting storm. The sound of thunder was hurting her precious Unnie. She now understood why her Unnie loves the quiet. She understood why her Unnie turned her left ear away when Izone was being too loud.

Wonyoung crawled onto the couch making the older girl face her. She let the older girl's head, more specifically her ear, lay on her hand as she wrapped her arms around the older's waist. There was a flash of light. Wonyoung knew there was thunder coming so she hugged the older closer.

Minjung relaxed in the younger's arm right before the thunder came. "Did that hurt Unnie?" Wonyoung whispered.

"Not as much as before." The two girls repeatedly braced for the thunder until the thunder came later and later after the lightning strike. Eventually, the lightning storm stopped and Minjung began to relax.

"Unnie?" Wonyoung whispered.

"Hm?" Minjung hummed.

"How did you get that cut on your head?"

"When I lived in America, I got into and accident and messed up my knee and my head." Minjung responded with her eyes closed.

"What about your arm and hip? I mean if you hurt your left side, how come only your head and knee?"

"The carseat absorbed most of the impact." Minjung mumbled. "My knee broke and my mom told me that something from the car that hit us flew and hit me in the side of the head."

"Is that why when you're tired, you put all your weight on your right leg and why your ear is so sensitive?"

"Yeah..."

"Wow. Unnie how old were you?"

"I think about 3 or 4."

"Unnie I'll protect you! Now and forever!" Wonyoung declared, hugging Minjung tighter. The older girl hummed and relaxed in the youngest's arms.

The two fell asleep cuddling. When Chaeyeon woke up, she walks into the living room and smiled at the sight. She quickly ran to her room and grabbed her phone. She then snapshotted a picture of the two girls.

~~~~~
Question!

If Violetta is Minjung's Debut because of an injury, comment what do you think haters would say to her.