Reunion

After sending the girls to LAX, Minjung drove to an Ice Cream Parlor. She pushed on the the door but it didn't open. She mentally face palmed before pulling on the door. "If you have a handle on both sides of the door, how am I supposed to know whether to push or pull?" Minjung smiled.
A/N: If you don't understand this reference, go read my other book The Treasure Across the Ocean. It's about Minjung's origin story. It is a slow update though.

"Mikaela— or should I say Minjung now? It's nice to see you again." A man cheered. "By the way I added a pull and push sign."

"Oh I know. Where's the fun if I walked in like a normal person? How's business?"

     "I've had better days." The man replied.

     "I bet business will be booming now." Minjung smiled.

     "Wow thanks. So it'll be the Cookies and Cream with strawberries right?"

"Uh I've actually got a new request."

"Butter Pecan with whipped cream?" David asked.

"Did Zach put you up to this?" Minjung asked.

"When he ran into you at the Ice Cream Parlor in Korea. Here you go! On the house. Only if you sign the wall." David offered.

     "Tah-dah! I could've done better but I really wanted the ice cream

"Tah-dah! I could've done better but I really wanted the ice cream." Minjung laughed.

"It'll do. Doing anything today since the rest of Iz*one flew back this morning."

"Probably go over to my uncles, they are having a party for me." Minjung told.

"Oh my god. It's Minjung! I thought you went home!" A girl screamed. "I'm a fan. I run the fan page @minjung.park.izone on Instagram. My friend is finding a parking space."

"Oh hello! I got an extra day to spend with some old friends and family. Oh wow! It's a honor to meet you." Minjung greeted.

The bell rang as the door opened. "OH MY GOD! MINJUNG! CAN I GET A PICTURE!" Another girl screamed.

"Of course!" Minjung nodded. She held up her ice cream and held a finger gun pose in the other hand to point at the ice cream. She presented a slight pout accompanied with her eyebrows raised.

"What flavor is that?" The girl asked.

"It's Butter Pecan?" Minjung smiled.

"Is Butter Pecan your favorite Ice Cream flavor?" The girl asked.

"It is now. I used to not like it but Hyewon Unnie made me eat it. And now I love it." Minjung explained.

The girl squeaked as she looked at her friend. "Here we thought Annyeongz and Hyejung were dead ships. Hyejung is still alive!"