Time

The Maknae line sat around the warm honey oak table. The seven girls split into 2 teams. Dorm 1–Yuri, Nako, Wonyoung, and Hitomi— versus Dorm 2–Yujin, Minjung and Minjoo. After 2 minutes of planning, Dorm 2 readied themselves against Dorm 1's attack. The girls in Dorm 2 approached their hot seats and their bubbly and happy face disappeared. They had turned into an emotionless robot.
Minjoo reaches into her back pocket and opened the Clock app. She set a timer for one minute and began.
Immediately Nako pulled out her smart device and played a video Lee Chaeyeon Laugh Compilation. Minjung's toe's curled, her eyes squeezed shut, her nose flared and her lips formed a thin line.
On the other hand, Minjoo and Yujin started a riot. They plead the three T's. No touching, no technology, and no tricks. Nako and the rest of Dorm 1 had there phones confiscated. Minjung let out a laugh as her members experienced not having a phone.
     Hitomi pointed at the older girl. Caught for laughing. Minjung's roommates grudgingly counted a point. Luckily their other attempts narrowly failed to make the girl's laugh. Yujin bit her tongue, Minjoo stared at the washing machine spinning and Minjung curled her toes. All to prevent laughing.
"Time!" Minjoo shouted. Minjung, who laughs at everything, finally erupted with laughter. The poor girl fell out of her chair and curled up on the floor. She died of laughter. Her face tingled and her stomach ached. She muttered the jokes that she thought were funny. "PeoplecallmeuglyuntiltheyfindouthowmuchImakethentheycallmeuglyandpoor. Hahahahahaha!!! Icameupwithanewword yesterday: plagiarism. OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAAH." After three minutes, Minjung had finally calmed down and composed herself.
Yujin looked at the older girl and remarked, "That honestly wasn't that funny."
"Whatever our turn." Minjung acknowledged.
Wonyoung, Yuri, Nako and Hitomi sat in their seats as Minjoo started the timer.
The three girls worked together for the comedic effect. Yujin sat at the table and pretended to fill a crossword puzzle. "Guys what's a five letter word for stupid?" She asked.
"Dense, dummy, dunce, idiot, moron." Minjoo listed.
"Yujin." Minjung deadpanned. All four of the girls laughed.
"HonEstLy I cAme FoR a gOoD TimE bUt I FeEl so AttaCked." Yujin shouted.
"Hey when did Japanese people start eating eggs?" Minjung continued.
"When?" Yujin asked
"A long たまご(ta•ma•go, egg)." (A long time ago) Minjoo answered. Wonyoung, who studied English, chuckled.
"What's Sakura unnie's favorite article of clothing?" Minjoo asked after creating the joke on the spot. "Sakus. (Socks)"
"No jam for you." Yujin commented after the awkward silence. Yuri laughed.
"Time!" Minjoo yelled again. "Ha it's 1 to 6."
"No fair you guys basically held Minjung down from laughing." Wonyoung argued. "I demand a recount!" Minjoo and Minjung arches their eyebrows and gave a stern look towards Wonyoung. "Okay not demand but I request a recount."
"Then what's round two for?" Yujin asked. Minjoo, Minjung and Yujin sat in the seats while Dorm 1 prepared new jokes.
"1 minute on the clock. Ready. Go." Minjoo announced.
"What does a serial killer say to find where Minjung Unnie's hiding?" Wonyoung asked. "My life!"
Minjung snorted. "내 맘대로 살
거야 말리지 마 (nae mamdaero sal geoya mallijima)" she sang pumping her fists.
"How Nako sings 7 rings by Ariana Grande." Hitomi claimed. She stepped aside and Nako appeared with a wooden spoon in hand.
"I see it, I like it, I want it, I check the price. 😳 Thank you, Next." She danced. Minjoo and Yujin bursted our laughing.
Meanwhile, Yuri went to the laundry room and grabbed the piano. She set it up and played La Vie En Rose. Wonyoung approached her and asked about the piano. "Hey did you get this tuned?"
"It's a digital piano Wonyoung."
"Oh so auto-tuned." Wonyoung joked as she snapped her fingers.
"Time!" Chaewon shouted turning off the timer.
"Ah saved by the bell!" All the maknaes yelled. All seven of them laughed. Dorm 2 maknaes were relieved and the Dorm 1 Maknaes were irritated. The seven maknaes gathered near Chaewon as she sat by the table.
"Guys I have a question. What is the first thing you think when I say time."
"Saved by the bell." They all chimed.
After a moment of silence, "Oh would you look at the time. Haha gotta go." Chaewon ran from the scene.
"Was that supposed to be a joke?" Minjoo asked.
"It was about time. She hasn't cracked a yoke in ages. Although I don't think it was funny." Yujin giggled.
"She always takes away our fun spirit." Nako whined.
"I think she had it perfectly timed." Yuri added.
"It's time that she Hajima." Wonyoung joined. With those puns, and horrible jokes, Hitomi and Minjung face palmed and dispersed. The rest of the girls shared a laugh before leaving too.

~~~~~
I'm sorry I didn't know where I was going with this chapter. I kinda BS'd it.