Bet

The koala sprawled herself along the black leather couch of dorm one's living room. After the concert, thirteen girls drove home in awkwardness. The younger Min kicked off her shoes and collapsed onto the couch.

She didn't bother to take off her make up as her make up removing wipes were in her room. She wasn't ready to see Hyewon yet.

By the middle of the night, Hitomi came out of her room to get some water. As she walked inside, the peach girl could not hear the soft breathing of the member. "I know you're not asleep Minjung."

"A lot has been on my mind. Plus I woke up when you opened the door."

"Well I'm here to listen." Hitomi offered.

"I...don't want to talk about it." Minjung confessed.

Hitomi tip-toed towards the sofa sitting by the older's feet. She placed her hand on Minjung's knee while flashing a smile— which Minjung couldn't see. "I understand but do you want to tell me how you feel?"

"Tired and confused. Tired because I'm not fully awake. Confused because of.... Hyewon." Minjung mumbled.

"Why?"

"I don't know. I'm mad at her for thinking that I never loved her. That she questioned our relationship. But at the same time... I don't want anything else except for her. It sounds cheesy because I'm still just a kid doesn't it?"

     "Well which emotion is stronger? Love or anger?" Hitomi asked.

     "..."

     "You not answering makes me think that you are angry with Hyewon Unnie. Look, the best way to get over this is to not feel angry. Just talk to her and tell her how you felt in that moment without letting your emotions talk." Hitomi advised.

     "But what if down the line, it doesn't work out?" Minjung entreated.

     "You. Are a queen of not following your own advise. 'Listen you are too concerned with what was and what will be.' If it doesn't work out, then it doesn't work out. But you'll never know unless you try. 'Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.' You should talk to her." Hitomi concluded.

"You're right. I will."

     "No you won't."

     "Not at this fucking hour who do you think I am?" Minjung laughed.

     "Okay get some sleep and I'll see you tomorrow." Hitomi smiled.

     "Good night."

~~~~~

     The door clicked open as Chaeyeon skipped into the kitchen. After turning on the kitchen light, she turned on the stove and began to cook bulgogi. Chaeyeon hummed a melody as she cooked.

A few minutes later, Wonyoung waltzed out of her room. She gathered seven plates from the cabinet to set up the table. Hitomi and Nako joined the youngest by grabbing the utensils.

Yuri tip-toed to the living room. Her fingers laced around the cloth and slowly opened the curtain. The sun welcomed the girls with a smile. The luminosity woke Minjung in a quiet bliss. "Oh. Good morning Minjungie." Yuri beamed.

Minjung stretches her arms while arching her back. "Good morning Yuri. I must say this is so different from the other dorm."

"How so?" Chaeyeon asked flipping the omelette in the pan.

"Well for one thing, Eunbi Unnie isn't banging pots together to wake up Yujin and Yena. Chaewon isn't complaining about the noise. Minjoo isn't running between the rooms to get everyone out of bed. And Hye-" Minjung stopped. "...well it's a lot quieter in here."