Trouble Makers

"Unnie! It's Wonyo's birthday! We should do something!" Yujin yelled jumping onto the queen sized bed. The older girl growled as she thrashed her limbs to push the annoying puppy off of her.

Thud. A long breath escaped Minjung's button nose. A soft chuckle could be heard from the floor. Yujin places her hands on the edge of the bed to prop herself to stand. She wrapped her fingers around the older's ankle with a smirk plastered on her face. She yanked the limb of the older. Minjung followed her limb off the bed. Thud.

"Son of a bitch. Yujin. It's three am!" Minjung groaned.

"Which is why you are the perfect person for this plan." Yujin beamed.

"It's bad enough that I'm You're roommate in Korea. At least we have Minjoo to knock some sense into you." Minjung groaned clawing up the mattress. " Besides I've learned that: when Ahn Yujin has a plan, you run for your life."

"Have I ever steered you wrong?" Yujin asked. Minjung sat straight up in the bed. She turned her head towards the younger's silhouette. "Don't answer that question. Come on!" Yujin grasped the older's waist and began to carry the shorter girl.

"No... wait I want to stay in the bed." Minjung mumbled.

"Sorry unnie. But you're the only person who knows how to make a delicious cake." Yujin denied.

"Wh... ah! Yah! Put me down this instan- Ow! Hey don't forget the room key!" Minjung yelped.

A couple hours later and Yujin finished her plan for Wonyoung. Minjung had fell unconscious on the table after being strung along after their concert.

Eunbi and the girls went into the lounge in the morning. Yujin welcomes the girls as she continued to frost the cake. Minjung still slept as frosting caked her face. "Hey guys!" Wonyoung cheered.

     "DON'T TOUCH THE CAKE!" Minjung screamed. She jolted upward.

     "Unnie you're awake!" Yujin beam.

     "DO NOT TOUCH THE CAKE! I'm about to throw up." Minjung groaned.

     "You look a little bloated." Hyewon pointed.

     "Don't touch the cake." The girl mumbled placing her head against the table.

     "Don't mind Unnie. I told her to keep watch so people won't touch Wonyoung's cake that I made." Yujin smiled.

     "You should run for the hills after hearing that." Minjung acknowledged.

     "Ok. Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Wonyoungie. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" The group sang. Eunbi lighted the candle as Wonyoung sat down.

     "The candle is burning really fast." Wonyoung chuckled. She clapped her hands together and closed her eyes to make a wish. The candle burnt all the way down. Eunbi noticed that Minjung grimaced as Yujin stood behind Chaeyeon. Boom!

     Cake frosting landed on Wonyoung's face along with the cake flying in all directions. The youngest had a shocked expression plastered on her face before tears fell from her eyes. Yujin held her stomach after her successful plan. "AHN YUJIN! PARK MINJUNG! YOU TWO CLEAN UP THIS MESS AND YOU ARE BOTH GROUNDED. WHEN WE GET BACK TO KOREA YOU TWO ARE CLEANING THE WHOLE DORM. IF BY THE END OF THE DAY THERE IS SO MUCH AS ONE DUST PARTICLE, IM TALKING EVERYTHING FROM YOU TWO." Eunbi yelled.

     "Does that mean we get Yujin's cake?" Hyewon asked.

     "No will celebrate her birthday because Wizone will know that something is wrong. You two are grounded starting after we finish Yujin's celebration." Eunbi scolded.

     Minjung nodded and grabbed Wonyoung's hand pulling her into her shared room with Yujin. She soaked a towel under the faucet as she sat Wonyoung down on the countertop. "Wait no you're too tall. You need to sit on the toilet." Minjung smiled. "Don't worry we'll get Yujin back."

      Wonyoung cackled at her unnies words. Knowing Minjung, Wonyoung knew that Yujin dragged her into the mess.

     Minjung wringed the towel after turning the water off. She placed her finger under Wonyoung's chin. Minjung, with her gentle touch, completely wiped the tears and frosting. "There you go. All better. I'll change first so you can go back down."

     "Unnie were you up all night?" Wonyoung asked.

      "Yujin dragged me out of bed all I want to do is sleep." Minjung groaned picking her outfit for the day.

     "Then I'll sit next to you in the car and we can cuddle." Wonyoung beamed.

     "Okay."

     The second Minjung's the other girls decided to blast music. Wonyoung offered her headphones to the older. She played soft ballads as the older girl fell asleep on the maknae's shoulder. About an hour later, Minjung awoke a little more tired then she hoped.

     The group spent the rest of the day at rehearsal and performing on stage. After the second day of Aichi Impact, Minjung went back to the hotel and planned to crash on her bed. Yujin, on the other hand, had other plans.

     "Unnie! It's my birthday!" Yujin celebrated jumping on the older's bed.

     "Step away from me before I kill you on your birthday." Minjung growled.

     Yujin smirked knowing from experience that her Unnie is light. Yujin grabbed the older's waist and threw the koala over her shoulder. She placed Minjung outside the door and patted her head before closing the door. "YAH! AHN YUJIN! OPWN THE DOOR!"

     "Unnie that's what you get for making me clean up Wonyoung's exploding cake by myself." Yujin teased. The younger opened the door again and tossed Minjung her ice bear plush.

     Minjung clenched her fist and stormed barefoot down the hall to another room. She knocked twice on the door and knocked another time after waiting for three seconds. Eunbi opened the door with green pajamas and a matching face mask.

     Eunbi looked up and down at the tired koala wearing orange tigger pants and her Izone shirt that Sakura drew. The younger had a scowl on her face as she looked to the leader for help. "Yujin threw me out. Like legit threw me out of the room." Minjung growled.

     Eunbi arched her eyebrow while contemplating what prank the two planned this time. Then, she saw the dark circles under Minjung's eyes and realized that she was telling the truth. The eldest grabbed her own room key along with the Minjung and Yujin's key and marched down to the shared bedroom.

     She door light turned green and allowed the eldest to pass. Yujin had her feet propped up while she stared intently at her phone. She giggled to herself incredulously that she captured the cake exploding into Wonyoung's face the day before.

     "Ahn Yujin!" Eunbi scolded. "Give me your phone. Now. And you're coming with me."

     "Wait no! I don't want to sleep in that tiny bed with you." Yujin cried.

     "You're not. Pack up your things your getting your own room. And I'll get my things." Eunbi complied.

     "Oh my gosh I love you!" Yujin exclaimed.

     "Don't think that I'm letting it slide. Happy Birthday. You're still grounded." Eunbi told. "And Min-snore." Eunbi chuckled. "What would I do without you adorable trouble makers?"