Robin (Dick Grayson)x Neko Reader

I was at the mountain having a nap. Training with canary is tiring. But I was being bugged by Wally. He kept talking about random crap.

"Wally I just want a 5 minute cat nap please shut up." I hissed out. Then I realize I made a pun and face palmed.

"Pun not intended." I said.

"Sure it wasn't (Y/S/N) I'm sure you were waiting for the puuurfect time for that pun." Wally joked.

"How are you older than me?" I asked myself.

"I wonder that too sometimes." Rob said coming into the room. I smiled when he walked in. I also noticed my tail started flicking from side to side. It only does that when I'm really happy.

"How are you Kitty?" He asked petting right behind my car ear. I smiled and purred slightly.

"I'm good bird boy." I said curling up in my napping position again. The others came in and decided to watch a movie. There wasn't enough room on the couch for everyone so I decided to turn into my cat form and lay down on Robin's lap. His costume was the softest. Rob also doesn't seem to mind like the others when I lay down on my cat form near them. Kaldur gets antsy, Connor is very confused, M'gann squeals to much, Artemis is ok she pets my back while watching a show, Wally complains because I'll bite him if he tries petting me, oh and Roy is ok too. He gives me food if he has any. Robin was petting my head and I leaned into his hand because it felt really good. I felt a bigger hand on my back making me tense up. I looked and saw Wally petting me. I hissed at him drawing attention. He still did it and I bit his hand. He then stopped.

"Why does she like you so much Rob? She hates me." KF complained.

"Maybe because you bug her a lot." Arty answered.

"Yeah do you remember when you brought the laser pointer?" Kaldur said bringing that up. I hissed and Rob petted me calming me down. I curled into his lap.

"I think she has a crush on Rob and that's the reason." Wally grumbled. I won't deny I have a crush on Robin. He's the person I'm closest and have bonded to the most. I started purring when Robin started rubbing my neck.

"Wait did she just?" Artemis started. I inwardly smiled.

"What did she do?" Wally asked.

"I've never heard her purr before." She said. Now I could see Robin blushing.

"She purrs all the time." Rob said. The others shook their heads.

"Only around you Rob." Kaldur responded.

"I was right she does have a crush on you!" Wally said excited. Robin picked me up and looked at me in my eyes very closely. I started squirming not liking him holding me like this and he let me go. I started running down the hallway and Robin was following. I stopped and so did he. I wove myself between his legs and rubbed my head against his leg.

"Come on change back." He said rubbing his neck embarrassed. I smiled and changed back. I still had a smile on my face. He on the other hand couldn't meet my eyes.

"Yes bird boy?" I asked walking further down the hall. He followed me. He quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him. I smiled and pecked his nose. He groaned and threw his head back in annoyance.

"You can't keep doing cute stuff like that." He said grabbing my chin and making me look him in the mask. I smiled.

"Not my fault. And you do realize you just called me cute right?" I said smirking. He smiled and nodded.

"I know." He said with a goofy grin. I laughed and put my forehead against his chest.

"Can you stop starring it's getting embarrassing." I said blushing.