Chapter 24

Ever since he left Central City, Oliver kept tabs on it and sure enough, the accelerator had exploded just like it had before and he'd called Cisco and sure enough, Barry was once again in a coma. Oliver just hoped that Kara had taken his advice before the explosion.

He'd also checked in with Laurel and Sara after the explosion and confirmed that both of them were unharmed and Sara had also picked up her new suit from Cisco shortly afterwards. Now, he just needed to find out if either of them had been affected by the explosion.

He hoped that soon, Supergirl was be making her return and technically, her debut on Earth One. Anyways, right now, he was more focused on his Christmas/Welcome home/Birthday party for Sara, since there wasn't really anything he could do about Central City.

"You're here early." Oliver said to Laurel when she entered his apartment.

"Are you honestly complaining about that?" Laurel asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Of course not. You're always welcome here." Oliver said.

"Well then, maybe you wouldn't mind if I started moving some of my stuff here?" Laurel asked nervously.

"Why not make it all your stuff." Oliver said with a smile, surprising her.

"You're serious?" Laurel asked and Oliver nodded.

"I'm not the same person I was the last time you brought this up Laurel. This time, I am ready for this." Oliver said.

"You're sure you're ready?" Laurel asked, needing to make sure he was serious about this.

"Do you honestly think I would've bought an apartment this size if I was planning on staying here alone forever?" Oliver asked and Laurel smiled.

"Okay, I'll start moving in after Christmas." Laurel said with a smile as they kissed.

"Now, it's my turn to ask you an annoying question." Oliver said.

"I'm fine Oliver. Really. Sara and I both met with a doctor when we got back to Star City and they cleared us. We're fine." Laurel said and while Oliver nodded, she could tell he didn't fully believe her, but let it go for now.

"This place looks incredible Oliver." Moira said as she, Walter and Thea entered Oliver's apartment to find he'd really gone for the full Christmas feel.

"Probably more festive than the mansion is now." Oliver said with a smile.

"He isn't wrong mom. Maybe we should start celebrating again." Thea said and Moira smiled.

"You're probably right Thea. We have gone too long without the holiday spirit." Moira said as the elevator opened up and now Sara entered the apartment.

"And there's the guest of honor." Oliver said with a smile as he moved to hug Sara.

"You did not have to do all this for me Ollie." Sara said.

"Technically, this is also my welcome home party, since I never let Tommy throw me one." Oliver said.

"Speaking of Tommy, where is he?" Sara asked, since the Merlyn son had never missed a party.

"I don't know. He pretty much vanished after his father disappeared. No one knows where he is." Oliver said, a bit sadly, since Tommy had fallen into a state of depression after his father died, since everyone had turned on him, saying he was just as bad as his father. Oliver had done his best to support Tommy, but in the end, he'd decided to just vanish from the city all together. Queen Consolidated had bought Merlyn Global when it looked like the company had gone under.

"I hope he's okay." Sara said.

"I'm sure Tommy's fine wherever he is. He always ends up on his feet." Oliver said confidently.

"Now, if you two are done chatting, I believe this is a party." Laurel said as she walked over to her boyfriend and her sister.

"She's right, let's have some fun." Oliver said as they moved on to enjoy the party.

Meanwhile, at the same time in Nanda Parbat, Ra's al Ghul watched in pride as his latest pupil trained. He'd only arrived a few weeks ago, but he'd already taken well to his training.

"Enough." Ra's said as he stopped his new round of trainees from killing each other.

"You, rise." Ra's said as his warrior did so.

"Very good. Show me your face, Prometheus." Ra's said.

The man did what he was told to reveal the face of none other than Tommy Merlyn.

"Your father would be proud of how you've found purpose with us as he did." Ra's said and Tommy nodded as he knelt down.

"Thank you my liege." Tommy said.