Chapter 136

Sure enough, within an hour, Anatoly had gotten them a location.

"Most husbands bring their wives flowers, mine brings me the location of drug suppliers thanks to his connections to the Russian mob." Laurel said with a smile after Oliver told them.

"And they say romance is dead." Oliver said as they kissed.

"Okay, enough of that." Thea said.

"Okay, so now that we have a location on Sampson, do we give it to the cops?" John asked.

"No, because it'll raise too many questions on how you got the intel. But if Sampson is just delivered at their doorstep." Oliver said.

"He's right, my dad would buy it, but the rest of the force, well, they've learned to just accept gifts the vigilantes deliver to them." Laurel said.

"So Team Arrow deals with this one." Roy said.

"Yep. Suit up." Oliver said, right as Winn entered the bunker.

"Winn, where have you been?" Oliver asked.

"I'll tell you later." Winn said and Oliver nodded as they moved to suit up.

"That's right boys. Careful, don't waste a single bit of it." Derek Sampson said as he watched his men collect the Stardust.

"Boss, we're being careful." one of his thugs said.

"Good, because a contact of mine in the mayor's office informed me that the mayor actually asked the SCPD to reach out to the vigilantes. If they get involved, we're sunk." Sampson said.

"Is that why you're having us relocate?" the same thug asked.

"Yep. We need to get going before the Green Arrow is onto us." Sampson said, right as an arrow flew by him.

"Too late." Green Arrow said as Sampson looked up to see Green Arrow, Spartan, Arsenal and Frostbite standing on top of a shipping container.

"What should we do boss?" one of his thugs asked.

"Kill them obviously." Sampson said like it was obvious.

"Frostbite, deal with the Stardust, Spartan, Arsenal, deal with the thugs, Sampson is mine." Green Arrow shouted and he was very glad that Sampson could still pain right now, since he remembered how Sampson had tried to kill him back in Slabside and he was very grateful that this time, Sampson would feel everything Green Arrow would do to him.

"What would happen if I froze the drug?" Frostbite asked Winn.

"It'll be ruined." Winn said.

"Music to my ears." Frostbite said as they all moved out.

Green Arrow fought Sampson and took particular pleasure in hearing his grunts of pain.

"Even if you beat me, my guys have you outnumbered." Sampson said.

"And I trust that my guys took care of them." Green Arrow said as he quickly proceeded to slice Sampson's tendons again.

"You feel that don't you." Green Arrow said with a grin as he punched him out.

"So, Derek Sampson is currently in custody and thanks to all the drugs the cops recovered thanks to you guys, he will be in for a very long stay at Iron Heights." Laurel said.

"Yeah I wouldn't be so sure about that." Oliver said.

"What are you talking about?" Laurel asked.

"Before we jumped in, I heard Sampson say that he has a contact in the mayor's office. Tipped him off to the fact that you went to us for help. They were in the process of moving out when we got there." Oliver said.

"I'll start an investigation to find out who tipped off Sampson." Laurel said.

"Good, because if people find out that you're actually handing police investigations to us, well, I'm pretty sure you're approval ratings will go down significantly." Oliver said.

"Not to mention it could get us all busted." Roy pointed out.

"He's not wrong." John said.

"I'll handle it." Laurel said.

I know this chapter isn't the best.