Chapter 106

Changing course a bit in this chapter, since after getting a request, I realize that there are probably people out there who are curious about Oliver and Laurel's honeymoon, so I'm obliging them, but just to be clear, there will be no explicit content. This story is rated T and that's what I'm trying to deliver. The closest thing you might get is references, but no actual smut. And I will also try to keep the story in Star City going in this chapter, but if I don't, I'll pick back up with it in the next one.

It had been a month since Oliver and Laurel had left on their honeymoon and they were having the time of their lives, since for their honeymoon, they were touring Europe thanks to Oliver's private jet and the fact that they had two months for their honeymoon, though now they were entering the final part of it, since they had to return to America in about a week.

As they sat on the jet that was taking them to Paris for the last week of their honeymoon, Laurel was on her laptop, taking a look of all the pictures she and Oliver had taken throughout their trip. They'd started out their honeymoon in London, where she'd gotten pictures of the changing of the guard, them standing in front of Big Bend and Parliament, riding the giant ferris wheel and many others.

After England, they'd gone to Spain, where the timing had worked out so they were arriving in the running of the bulls, which Laurel had insisted Oliver participate in. Those bulls hadn't stood a chance against him, but it was funny to her to watch. They'd also had a lot of fun on the beaches of La Concha and other sights.

After Spain, Laurel smiled as she remembered their time in Italy as she pulled the pictures of them from there. They'd probably spent more time in Italy then anywhere else. They'd gone to see the Colosseum, the Trevi fountain and of course they'd done the classic photo of trying to hold up the leaning tower of Pisa and visited the Valley of Temples and Pompeii. They'd especially enjoyed spending time in Sicily and Venice.

After Italy, they'd gone to Greece, where they'd taken pictures of the Parthenon and the Acropolis and even visited Delphi and the legendary Mount Olympus, though after he'd heard about Diana Prince, they'd both begun thinking that maybe those myths weren't as made up as everyone thought.

They'd also spent time in Portugal and Norway though now they were finally going to France, since they'd agreed to save the most romantic part of their honeymoon for the end, since they were going to be in Paris, one of the most romantic cities in the world.

"You know, if you buy anymore souvenirs while we're in Paris, there might be too much weight for the jet to get us home." Oliver said with a chuckle as he sat down next to his wife, who rolled her eyes at him.

"I didn't get that much stuff." Laurel defended, just to have Oliver raise an eyebrow at her.

"We left Star City with 4 bags total for all our stuff. Now if we were to go back now, we'd be returning with at least times as many bags." Oliver said.

"It's not like you can't afford it." Laurel said.

"We can afford it. Did you somehow forget that everything that's mine also became yours when we got married?" Oliver said and Laurel smiled.

"Of course not. So maybe I went a little overboard, but I was excited, give me a break." Laurel said.

"Relax, I'm messing with you. Trust me, this plane has endured my mom and Thea shopping, it can handle a few more souvenir bags. But anyways, the pilot says we've still got a few more hours till we land in Paris, so I have a few ideas on how we can put them to better use." Oliver said and Laurel smiled as she put her laptop away.

"Go on." she said as she let him lead her towards their cabin, since this jet had an actual bedroom.

"I'd forgotten how much I hate air travel." Tommy said as he and Sara entered the base.

"Really, I seem to remember you loving to take your daddy's gulfstream out when we were younger." Thea said with a smile as she watched the man who'd been like another brother to her enter the base with Sara.

"That was different." Tommy said.

"He's not used to not flying in luxurious plane." Sara said and Thea rolled her eyes as Roy and Winn joined them.

"I know you said you were hoping that Tommy would send the league to help us with Brick, but I honestly did not expect him to come here himself." Roy said.

"This is personal. If it weren't for Brick, I'd have both of my parents right now. My mother would still be alive and my father wouldn't have become a sociopath before dying himself." Tommy said.

"And Roy, no offense, but I think that Tommy would serve as more convincing Green Arrow than you." Sara said and Roy shrugged.

"I've always looked better in red." Roy said.

"Winn, any luck tracking Brick?" Sara asked.

"Not yet. I am doing everything I can to search for him." Winn said.

"Good thing we didn't come back alone. I brought a few members of the league with me and they are currently searching the city as we speak." Tommy said.

"Good. The more help we get on this the better, since I'd really like to have this wrapped up before Ollie and Laurel get back." Sara said.

"How are they doing by the way?" Tommy asked.

"Last time I talked to Laurel, it was brief, but it sounds like she's having the time of her life." Sara said and Tommy nodded.