Episode 40: Family

"I get it that you don't trust my father and hence not me, but please, just this once," Zyuuni pleaded with the snake-like woman

"I get it that you don't trust my father and hence not me, but please, just this once," Zyuuni pleaded with the snake-like woman. Staring her in the eyes.

"It's fine," a child's voice called out. Floating toward us was Eien, followed closely behind by his older brother.

"Prince Eien," all of the guards said in unison. "You mustn't get too close to these foreigners."

Eien shrugged and got closer despite their warnings. "I said that it's fine." He turned to face them. "I know these people. Well, at least some of them."

"Which ones do you know?" the snake woman asked.

"The younger first branch girl, the tall and muscular brown haired guy, and the two ice angel brothers. As well as the brown haired girl with the hazel eyes. Not sure as to who the older first branch girl with the green hair is nor who the guy with white hair is."

"This is Amira. Yuko's cousin."

"Ohhh," Eien said. "Then they can come too." He glanced at Ryonoko. "I guess that he and the guy on the head of the ice dragon are the only ones that I truly don't know or know someone who does."

"You know me," Zyuuni said. "He's my cousin!"

Eien looked away. "Uncle Maki doesn't like you so..."

"Ryonoko!" a woman yelled. Cutting through the air on yellow wings was a pink haired woman. She tackled the prince out of the dragon.

"Mom," Ryonoko said, trying to push her away as they floated in the air. "Let me go!"

"If I do that then you'll go splat. You know how you can't fly."

The prince gazed at the stadium several tens of feet below. "You got a point. Though I can use my powers to land safely."

"Your majesty," Rosalba said, bowing down.

My group members, Zyuuni, the Zettai brothers, I, and even Hyosetsu did the same. Only ones not bowing were Amira and the doctor.

Queen Saya gave Amira a look that seemed to question as to why she wasn't bowing down.

"I see that you brought your friend. Why haven't you responded to my calls for the past few weeks?"

Ryonoko looked down. "First, can we get down from here?" She nodded and warped us away, leaving the guards shocked.

"That was cool!" Eien said as he glanced around the park where Saya had warped us to.

"We better return back," Boukyaku said. "We're going to miss the rest of our aunt's match. Not to mention that us vanishing might cause a panic, they'll think that you kidnapped us."

"Oh don't worry. They seemed too shocked by all of this," Saya said, chuckling. "They must still be wondering what just happened."

Eien snickered. "True. Dad included." The two raced off on their own.