1..

Delion looked all over her house, trying to make sure that everything was neat and clean, and perfect

Delion looked all over her house, trying to make sure that everything was neat and clean, and perfect. She had the tables cleaned and the tv not on, and trays of food sitting on her counter. She was dressed in a simple green dress, and wore her hair up with some down falling down her back in bouncy curls.

Hearing a knock on her door, she walked over barefoot and opened it to see the brown skin face of her cousin, Serenity. "Hey," she spoke with a bag in her hand. "Hey," Delion spoke back with a smile.

As they had texted the night before, she had decided to come out of her shell and invite Serenity over to her house so that they can chill and kick it. She knew Serenity enough to were she could trust her, being that they had kicked it before and she never had rung her wrong way.

"Come in," Delion spoke. "I ordered supreme pizza and buffalo wings, but I also have deli sandwiches in case you don't eat that."

Serenity laughed as if she was joking, but seeing Delion's face she knew she was as serious as a heart attack, letting her know that Delion had changed after the two years since they had genuinely hung out. She seemed uptight, as if she was a little OCD. She seemed off, but she wasn't, she was just Delion.

Delion stood there trying to figure out what was funny as Serenity smiled. "Girl, I eat pizza and wings. How do you think I got this big?" She spoke pointing to her ass. Serenity's butt was big, seeing that she was taller than Delion and medium build but her butt wasn't shit compared to Delions.

Delion laughed. "I didn't know."

"Well now you do," Serenity spoke. "I'm a fat ass. All I eat is pizza and wings. I need to be trying to get with your trainer because I'm getting fat." Delion looked at Serenity and knew that was a lie. She wasn't fat at all. Yes she had a little pudge and didn't have abs, but she wasn't fat. She wasn't close to it but Delion didn't say that, she kept it to herself.

"I can get you his number," she spoke. "I'll go get the pizza and wings, and you can sit," She spoke. Serenity smiled heading over to the beautiful brown couches. "Cool." She took a seat slipping off her slippers, for the sleepover. "I heard you were still working at the Den," she spoke. "You still like it?"

Delion sat the food on the glass table in front of them and cut on the tv and then Netflix. "Yeah," she spoke keeping it simple. "Well, I'm happy for you. I know everybody else might have their problems with it, but I support you 100 percent, and it seems like stripping is doing you well."

Delion nodded her head, looking around her apartment because stripping was doing her well... shit it was doing more than well, and taking care of her full time. She had not one car, but two. She had her own condo paid off fully, and she was a shopaholic that always got the bills paid on one of her cars while the other one was already paid off. Long story short, it got the job done. Delion smiled lightly. "It is and what are you doing? Are you still in school?"