19..

Delion held her hair in one hand, as she posed for the picture

Delion held her hair in one hand, as she posed for the picture. She was dressed in a Christian Dior bralette with her perky breast sitting up perfectly, black high waisted ripped jeans, and black ankle strapped Christian Loubitian.

"Did you get it?"

"Did you get it?"

"Yeah," Courtney spoke nodding her head. "I did the shit outta that pony."

She smiled. "Yeah, it's bomb," she responded as they walked further to get to the door for the house of the party. They had just left a football game and now we're at the after party which was at a rented house, and a big one at that. They got invited because Court was, being that her cousin was married to one of the players ball too.

They finally made it to the entrance of the house, and just walked in since the door was open. NBA YOUNGBOY's "I am who they say I am," was playing loudly as women were barely dressed walking around the house, men were walking around with double cups, as you could smell alcohol, cheap perfume, and cologne as well.

"Court!" They heard a woman yell. "You made it!" She spoke hugging her even though she had just saw her at the game.

"Yeah, we made it," she smiled. "Well come on, I have somebody I want you to meet," she spoke more so to Courtney.

They followed behind Seraya to her husband, pro football player Derek Hall. He was tall, 6'2 and chocolate standing talking to someone else who had their own back turnt sipping on something in their cup with a gold Rolex on her their wrist. "Derek!" Seraya spoke catching both men's attention causing them to turn. Delion stood there shocked when she saw the guy she had slept with in Miami standing next to Derek, which she shouldn't have because he was number 16 on the field, and along running back for the Cowboys.

They stared at each other. "Baby, this is my cousin I was telling you about from back home," she spoke. "This is Courtney, Courtney, my baby, Derek and her friend Delion."