29...

"Who are you?" Demi spoke

"Who are you?" Demi spoke. "I don't think I invited you."

"Oh I didn't have to be invited sweetie," she spoke. "I'm Adrienne." She was pretty of course, and just by her looks and aura, she looked stuck up. She was light skin, with her hair in a old school style with sunglasses on top and wore a white turtleneck, with denim jeans, and nude ankle booties, with a nude fur coat.

"Okay?" Demi spoke. "And?"

"Oh I'm sorry, let me rephrase that," she spoke. "I'm Adrienne, their partner and also Glock's wife."

Everyone looked at her with shock written across their faces. While Glock shook his head at her stupidity. "Okay ex wife," she smiled. "What's up Isaiah?" She smiled. "You don't me now?"

He chuckled, side hugging her. "Yo ass always on some extra shit."

She batted her eyelashes with a smile. "Well you know me," she spoke taking a seat beside him while everyone else was still in a daze. "Wait, so you were married?" Lani asked. "Ain't you like 21?"

"I'm sorry who are you?" Adrienne spoke flipping her hair and pointing at herself. "I introduced myself, but I don't know any of you guys."

Lani gave her a look, as well as all the other Montgomery clan as Delion just sat quietly, unfazed yet confused and before her sister could come back at the girl she yawned and stood up. "I'm about to go," she spoke. "I'll see y'll later."

She avoided eye contact with Glock, and grabbed her purse. "Yeah let me leave too before the wrong shit come out of my mouth," Lani spoke not drunk anymore, but fully sober. She had a piece on her, and she wasn't trying to let it loose in this house.

——

Glock got up the next morning, and checked his phone seeing it was past ten o'clock. Fuck, he thought, getting up from the bed simply because he had shit he was trying to handle with Club Truce.

He could smell the fresh smell of bacon, and walked down the stairs since he needed something to drink. As he did, he could hear female laughter along with conversation. "Yeah that shit was crazy," he heard Isaiah speak.

"Yeah it was," Adrienne spoke responding. "Alright, well imma let y'll two talk. I gotta get ready for this appointment anyway," he spoke.