39...

"I'm hungry," Lani spoke sitting at the counter of their bar

"I'm hungry," Lani spoke sitting at the counter of their bar. She was dressed, and on her phone, lip poked out. She wasn't that far along, so her stomach wasn't big, it didn't look like she was pregnant. She just had a little pouch.

"Yo' ass always hungry," Malachi spoke coming from around the corner fully dressed. She flipped him off. "You know it's because I'm pregnant stupid."

"You always tryna blame it on my babies," he spoke rubbing her belly. She smiled watching him before pouting. He noticed. "C'mon for yo' ass start getting on my nerves and shit."

"Whatever," she spoke rolling her eyes.

They headed out of the house that her sister and herself shared heading to her parents house, we're everyone was suppose to be meeting for breakfast

"So, I was thinking Daysia for a girl," she spoke. "And Chai for a boy."

"I like Chai," he spoke. "But not no daysia."

"Why?" She pouted.

"I just don't like it," he spoke. "And you gone change your mind ten more times so it don't even matter."

"Whatever," she spoke even though she knew he was right. He looked over at her as he drove and she gave him a look, bulging her eyes. "What?"

He looked back at the road before back at her. "Whatchu' think about moving in with me?"

She looked at him... stuck. "We can't be living in two different places with two babies."

"I know," she spoke and he realized what the problem was. Deon. "I just can't leave her. Not right now, she's going thru too much. But I do wanna live together with the babies."

He nodded his head. "We'll figure something out. I know you gotta watch out for Deon so we'll see about it further down the line."

She smiled. "Okay."