10...

Updates will take some time sometimes because I'm in school and I also work, so bare with me. I write in the most of all those things lol.

 "When you gone stop playing with a nigga?" Isaiah spoke looking at Demi who stood over her on her Jeep

"When you gone stop playing with a nigga?" Isaiah spoke looking at Demi who stood over her on her Jeep. "I'm not playing with you," she laughed slightly. She found Isaiah funny, and he thought she was a chase. And he loved a chase, and hadn't had one in a while.

"Well, then come out wit' me tonite," Isaiah spoke. "To were?"

"This lil party my nigga throwing," he spoke talking about Glock and his strip club. "I don't know," she spoke unsure. She liked him, but didn't know if she should trust him. She had already made one mistake with the first guy she fell for, and she wasn't trying to do that again.

"Mane, you playing right Demi?" He spoke. "I ain't gone hurt you ma, I just want you to come out and chill wit' a nigga."

"Fine," Demi spoke. "But it better not be anything else."

He chuckled watching her walk off, shaking her head. He was already liking the chase, and it had only been two weeks of them knowing each other.

——

"Where the fuck is he?" Hazel yelled looking at her two brothers who was standing in front of her. She was stressed out to the max and walking back and forth, and wanted to know were her oldest brother was.

Apollo rubbed his hand over his head. "Calm down, Zel," he spoke. "When was the last night you talked to him?"

"Just a day ago," she spoke. "We texted. And I told him to bring me back something from Chicago."

"He told me he was in New York," Apollo spoke causing all three of them to look each other. "Why did he lie?" Hazel spoke. "I thought he was going to Chicago to handle some guy that dad wanted him to get rid of."

"I thought so too," Apollo spoke. "Well, he lied to the both of y'll cause he in New Orleans."

"Louisiana?" Hazel and Apollo both spoke. "Yeah."

"Let me guess, that bitch told you that," she spoke rolling her eyes. "It don't matter who told me that Zel. Somebody just need to fly down there and get em. Or find out what the fuck going on," Glock spoke trying to move on from her first statement.

"Well, you were the hit man," She spoke. "Not me. Nor Apollo," she spoke folding her arms. "I don't got time for this shit," Glock spoke.

"It's our brother. What do you mean?" Zel spoke looking at Glock with a shocked expression.

"Yeah, and I got two fucking businesses to run. Fuck you want me to do?" Glock spoke. "I'll handle it," Apollo spoke. "You?" Hazel asked liked that was a crazy question. "Your joking right."