6..

Delion made her way throughout the packed out restaurant, before seeing a familiar body standing up and waving her over

Delion made her way throughout the packed out restaurant, before seeing a familiar body standing up and waving her over. It was Patience, wearing a leather red hugging dress, with six inch red heels. She wore black hair now, in body curls around her pretty face. "Hey!" She spoke once Delion reached her. "Hey Pae," Delion spoke giving her a hug, before they sat down in the fine dining restaurant.

"You look so cute," Patience spoke of Delion's attire

"You look so cute," Patience spoke of Delion's attire. Delion wore a cute Gucci tee shirt, in black and white, with pink fitted leather pants showing each and every curve she had, and black ankle tied open toed Christian Looubitians. Her 30' inches of hair was bone straight in a middle part reaching past her ass, as she wore a diamond Rolex, a diamond ring, and one single diamond Tiffany and Co chain.

"You do too," she spoke with a smile. "So let's get right into it, because it's too long," Patience spoke. "How have you been?"

"I've been good, Pae," she spoke. "Really?"

"Yes I have, just being alone the last year and a half has been good," she spoke honestly. "How about you and Derek?"

Patience face lit up at the mention of her husband, Derek. "You know your brother gets on my damn nerves, but for some reason I can't get enough of him," she spoke with a small smile. "We're good, even been trying for a little me or him."

"Really, that's good, Pae."

"Yeah, I'm excited," she spoke. "If you stick around you can be god mommy."

"I will," she spoke and meant it. She didn't want to be around her brother or sisters, but Patience was different. She was always a down to earth person, and anyone who knew Patience knew that.

Because she was just that girl, that everyone wanted to be around kick it with. When she was younger, she was friends with boys, and friends with chicks. She was that all around girl, with the cool personality, she was never in mess or involved in drama because she never was with that in high school.