Epilogue

Delion woke up, smelling the fresh smell of pancakes and bacon, not burnt, and smelling perfect

Delion woke up, smelling the fresh smell of pancakes and bacon, not burnt, and smelling perfect.. she sat up in the bed confused because last time she checked Glock couldn't cook.

She sat up in the bed, and just got up wearing nothing but a sports bra and shorts with her short cut bob and walked downstairs. "What's going— what is this?" She spoke looking at the big ass bouquet of roses. She had a big smile on her face looking at him. "For me?"

"Who else?" He spoke giving her a look.

She rolled her eyes going towards them and smelling them. "Awwwww," she spoke. "And who cooked breakfast?"

"Me, Whatchu mean?"

She gave him a look. "Nothing," she laughed. "Thank you for the flowers baby."

"You welcome," he spoke putting his arm around her waist. He pulled her towards him. He looked her up and down. "Damn," he spoke pulling her in in which she laughed. "You know you beautiful as hell right?"

 "You know you beautiful as hell right?"

"Stop," she spoke as he admired her. But she was to him. You know how everyone had their own person they were for and they adored, Well that was what he felt for Delion. She swept him off his feet, made him think of shit different.

"Why?" He spoke kissing her neck. "Because..." she smiled enjoying him kissing her neck just as she smelled something burning from the kitchen.

"Shit," he spoke running that way, taking the pan of burnt bacon from the stove. Delion laughed, watching his back turned and getting the shit off the stove as she sat ontop of the bar.

"Oh you think this shit funny?" He spoke turning around and coming her way.

"And you don't," she spoke with a smile cocking her head to the side. She leaned up and pecked his lips. "It's okay though. We can just go get something," she spoke.