13...

ONE HOUR EARLIER

Delion: it's good as hell, stop jonin. And how's the club?

Glock: they closing the club down for a couple days.

Delion: I'm sorry to hear that. 😕 they must really think they can find who did it?

Glock: "think" they can.

She started to respond when her door bell rung. She went that way with her phone in her hand and looked out the peephole to see Bryson. She rolled her eyes, but knew that Bryson was harmless so she opened the door to finish the last of it between him and her. Not knowing that the entire ordeal between them would be heard by a accidental call to Glock.

She opened the door. "Bryson, What are you doing here?"

"Can we talk?" He spoke rubbing his head. "I don't know," she spoke. "The last time I saw you, you disrespected me in front of everybody."

"I'm sorry aight," he spoke. "Can I come in and we talk about this shit?" Delion looked at him and nodded her head, letting him come into her house. Once she closed the door, she turned back towards him, back to it. "So what?" She spoke folding her arms.

"I like you," he spoke. "And I don't care that you strip, Delion, that shit don't matter to me. So let me show you I'm sorry," he spoke walking towards her, only for her to put her hand in front of him; stopping his movement. "I appreciate the apology, but I'm not ready for a relationship right now."

"Alright," he spoke. "Let me just show you that I'm sorry..."

"I'm good," she spoke. "I think we're better off as friends."

"Friends?" He questioned with a mug on his face. "No..."

"No?" Delion spoke trying to figure out what the hell was wrong with him. "No, I want more with you," he spoke bypassing her hand and kissing her lips. She instantly pushed him back wiping her lips off only for him to forcefully push her back on the door with his hands wrapped around her neck.

"Bryson, Stop!" She yelled trying to push him off of her because what happened to her before wasn't about to happen again. "Mm," he groaned kissing all over her face because she was moving. He put one of his hands in her pants cupping her pussy. "You know you want this," he spoke with his other hand caressing his dick. She honked up a bunch of spit, and directed it towards his face landing right in his eye.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" He yelled letting her go and she moved quickly grabbing the gun that was on her deck from her purse and pointing it directly at Bryson. He looked up, just as she had it pointed at him. "Put that fun down baby—

His words were cut off from the bullet to his chest, directly to his heart. "Delion," he groaned dropping to the ground. "I'm sorry, please," he muttered as blood began to pour from his mouth.