16...

"HOLD UP?!"

"HOLD UP?!"

"WAIT WHAT?!"

"WHY AM I JUST FIGURING OUT ABOUT THIS?!"

"WHEN THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN?"

Delani, Patience, Demi, And Deon all screamed out looking at Derek and Delion like they were freaking crazy at everything they had just told them. Being that at this point they really ain't have no choice.

"So you buried a fucking body and ain't call nobody? How the fuck you know you handled everything right Derek?" Delani spoke giving him a dumb look.

He shook his head. "All y'll need to calm the fuck down," he spoke. "I know how to handle my business, and they don't have shit. And Delion did what she had to do, and any one of us in here would've did tha same shit."

"Okay and were not faulting her for that," Patience spoke. "But this is a family business you should've came and said something to somebody and not just kept it between y'll."

"This is why I didn't and baby this shit ain't got none to do with you." Patience gave him a look and rolled her eyes. "Everything is handled. The body is gone so don't fucking worry aight, shit ain't got none to do wit y'll anyway."

"But why were you interviews about Bryson is the question?" Delion spoke up looking over at her baby sister. "We had lunch one day," she spoke. "But it didn't go farther than that, and it wasn't like that. And it was way before he was last seen."

Delion chuckled. "Yeah I bet it wasn't."

Demi didn't say anything but Deon did. "We're in this mess cause' of you," she spoke to Delion. "You've never been able to control your anger, but you talking to Demi crazy because she had lunch with him and for what?"

"Deon....." Derek started to speak but was cut off by a fed up Delion. "How about you shut the fuck up and mind your business for once Deon because you don't know every fucking thing," she spoke. "Does She Demi?" Delion spoke rhetorically at her baby sister. Everyone looked at the sisters, shocked.

"It was a mistake and can we not talk about this right now?" She spoke giving Delion a look.

"Talk about what?" Delani spoke.

"The fact that she fucked CJ when we were in a relationship," she spoke. "In my bed."

"YOU DID WHAT DEMI?!" Delani spoke shocked looking at Demi like she had two heads. "It was a mistake," she spoke. "And I've been apologizing for the shit for a long ass time and I ain't apologizing no more. And I don't wanna talk about it," she spoke. "I'm gone," she spoke.