11....

"Mm," Delion groaned tossing on the other side of the comfortable silk black bed sheet that laid around her

"Mm," Delion groaned tossing on the other side of the comfortable silk black bed sheet that laid around her. Feeling a sudden urge to throw up, she got up from the bed that was unknown quickly and ran to what looked like the bathroom that was only a few steps away. Walking inside, she was relieved that it was the bathroom and lifted the toilet, spilling her guts from all of the liquor that she had entailed last night.

"Damn, you aight?" She looked up to see Glock standing there with his dreads pulled up in a ponytail and with no shirt on showing a chiseled chest full of abs from workouts, and Versace black and gold shorts. She wiped her mouth covering it. "I'm fine," she spoke. "We didn't sleep together did we?" She spoke not remembering nothing from the night before, only a little.

She knew they were talking and then somebody broke out shooting. And he was suppose to drive he home because she was too drunk but after that that her thinking was a blur. "No," he spoke. "You'on remember do you?" He spoke. She shook her head. "You was drunk as hell, and after my club shit was handled. I was taking you home, but you fell asleep in my car so I just brought you here. But ain't shit happen, I'll never do no shit like that."

She smiled. "Thank you."

"Yeah, well I got some extra clothes and shit in my room, you can wear from my sister and it's a extra toothbrush and towels under the counter."

"Thank you," Delion spoke.

He nodded his head and walked out of the bathroom, and she took a shower wetting the curly bundles that were in her head and stayed in for about ten minutes before getting out and stepping her feet down into the brown carpet. She wrapped the towel that was on the toilet seat around her and saw the clothes on the bathrooms counter. It was a pink sweatshirt and joggers, she put them on, and it fit perfectly which was probably because her and his sister were about the same size. She looked at her self in the mirror and brushed her teeth last before spitting into the sink and gathering water to wash her mouth out.

She put the toothbrush that she had used in the trash, since she wasn't a resident, and walked out of the bathroom and grabbed her phone that she was saw ringing on the dresser. It wasn't anybody but her sister Delani. "Hello?" She picked up.