22...

*Okay so on the last chapter, I had made a mistake, the part were Delion is talking to Delani was suppose to be italicized, a flashback.*

DALLAS, TEXAS

"Hey baby," he spoke looking at me. "Damn, you look beautiful."

"Thank you," I spoke leaning up towards his tall body and kissing his lips. "So you gonna show me around?"

"Yeah, baby," he spoke as we then walked out of the airport. "How you feel about going to a cookout wit me?"

Cookout? She thought, and knew what that actually meant. "You want me to meet your parents?"

He looked at me without saying a word. "I mean if you don't want too..."

"I can," she spoke, even though she knew that wasn't her thing. She had never met anybody's parents, shit her first boyfriend was already basically apart of her family, CJ, and she already knew his parents being that they worked with her dad just like CJ. She had never met anybody, and honestly she was kind of off about it. But she needed something normal to do, something different. And with everything going on with her family, she wanted to hang out with him, even if that meant meeting his family because it had nothing to do with her crazy life in Atlanta.

"Okay," he spoke. "It's not till 3 though."

"Okay," she smiled. "I need to shower anyway. And I need a nap, I'm exhausted."

"Yeah, I gotta nap for you," he spoke with a smirk, causing her to shake her head and laugh, while rolling her eyes.

ATLANTA, GEORGIA

"I'm not going!" Demi spoke irritated, she didn't want to see Delion and she already had an attitude since she hadn't heard from her boyfriend in two days.

Currently, Isaiah was out of town, in a different country on a killing spree for Glocks father, and he was making money for it. But he had been gone already for two months, being that he had to make executive kills, and it was straining their relationship, which was a lot for Demi.

"You are going," Delani spoke. "It's your birthday, and we already rented out the club for it."

"No!"

"Bitch get up!" Deon spoke dragging the covers off of her. "Ugh!" Demi spoke rolling over in the bed, her face covered. "WILL YLL JUST GET OUT?!"

"Nope, were the oldest and were your sisters," Delani spoke. "And your not staying in this bed tonight on your birthday so get up."

"Fine," Demi spoke throwing the cover off of her and sitting up in the bed. "Are y'll happy now?"

"We will be when you get that hair done," Deon spoke cocking her head to the side looking at the hair that was sitting on top of Demi's head. Delani laughed. Demi flipped them both off. "Fuck y'll, for real."

——

"So why are y'll just now telling me about this?" Demi spoke as she put her lipgloss on. "Because you were in your bed all day, but now we are so..."

"So should I be worried?"

"No, because Deon is tracking it."