2..

Delion pranced around the pole in a pink two piece outfit that was custom made, hitting every spot and move to the choreography that she had just done the night before

Delion pranced around the pole in a pink two piece outfit that was custom made, hitting every spot and move to the choreography that she had just done the night before. It was like as soon as she got on the pole, nothing else mattered. Only her. She continued to dance to Jeremiah's "Drank" before it was time for her dance to be over with.

"Give a round of applause for Dime," the DJ spoke and she smiled, catching the eyes of every man in the crowd that stared at her with lustful eyes

"Give a round of applause for Dime," the DJ spoke and she smiled, catching the eyes of every man in the crowd that stared at her with lustful eyes. She looked over the stage at all the money that covered it and watched as the person who came to get her money put it all in a duffel bag.

She walked off of the stage only to come face to face with Hazel. "Hey," she spoke. "That was a hella of ah job."

Delion gave her a look but smiled. "Thanks," she spoke. This was the first time she had seen the girl since the "auditions." And she didn't feel any type of way about the girl being that she didn't even know her to begin with. She just wondered why she was speaking to her, at all.

While Hazel just felt bad about the way she had spoke to Delion since the last time they had spoken. "I know this is probably awkward or whatever, but I hope it's no hard feelings about the other day. I felt like I came off rude, so I just wanted to apologize, you know."

Delion nodded her head, understanding. "Oh no, it's fine," she spoke. Hazel smiled, glad. "Okay good, well I'll let you go."

Delion smiled as Hazel walked off and traveled towards the dressing room were all the new girls were. It was a total of five of them: Crystal, Isis, Brandy, London, Ashley, and Raven. She hadn't really talked to any of them, just found out that they were starting tomorrow. And she didn't really care, as long as it didn't affect her paycheck.

Seeing most of them getting dressed, her stomach rumbled. She walked back out of the dressing room, and went back out into the strip club were tables were packed with people at every table. Looking to her left, she eyed a man that looked familiar who winked at her. He wasn't black nor white, but looked to be Indian. He was in his mid twenties, and didn't wear loads of jewelry but wore one single diamond necklace and a gold Rolex. He looked like money, and she knew from the smirk and the way that he sat, he was money.