5...

"Please, please, don't kill him, kill me instead, please," Delion yelled pleading with the man in front of her for dear life

"Please, please, don't kill him, kill me instead, please," Delion yelled pleading with the man in front of her for dear life. She had tears running down her face, as she sat on the ground tied up to a wall.

Derion stood in front of her, barely breathing as is, with a beaten up face and body, but he was still alive. "Bitch," the man by the name of Pokey spoke. "You don't get to make decisions round here. I do. You killed my sister so I kill your brother. An eye for an eye," he spoke.

"Please, PLEASE!" Delion yelled as he put the gun to her brothers left side of his head. Her eyes opened wide a her brother looked up at her. "I love you, Delio—." He couldn't even finish his sentence, as the gun went off, shooting his brains out of his head, and making the small breaths he had before, nonexistent.

Hearing the sound of the gun, and her brothers head leaking with blood, Delion broke apart. "NOOOOO!" She yelled. "DERION!" Tears ran down her face as she broke down down in heartbroken tears.

She opened her eyes, standing in the shower with the water running over her head thinking about her brother. He would have been twenty two today, twenty two. She sighed, cutting off the water and getting out, wrapping a yellow towel around her body.

She went to her bedroom, and hearing her phone ring she looked at who was calling and ignored it. It wasn't nothing but Serenity and she knew that the girl didn't want anything.

Every time, this day came around she would do the same thing. She would lay her bed for most of the day, order out takeout, go shopping and visit her brothers grave.

She got dressed in a matching black and white set, putting on her black Fenty slides to match, and a black cap over her long black extensions. Afterwards she was out the door, and getting into her all black Camaro. She listened to Meek Mills "Championships" on the way to the mall.

Once she got there, she walked first into Adidas buying her a couple of sweatsuits since she loved those, before going into Fendi and buying her two pairs of shorts, then went into Louis Vuitton and bought her a black and white purse. Afterwards, she went to MAC and brought herself a couple of lipglosses since she had ran out, and also went into the Nike Store and brought herself a pair of Huaraches and Air Max in her size 6.