25....

"So this what you wanna do?" Derek spoke

"So this what you wanna do?" Derek spoke. "You know I'm not with this stupid shit, Patience."

"Yeah," she rolled her eyes. "But you was out entertaining that bitch like a goofy ass nigga."

"So now I'm a goofy ass nigga?" Derek spoke

"So now I'm a goofy ass nigga?" Derek spoke. "I met up with Hazel because she wanted to buy the restaurant, that's it. And I wasn't even with her when you was in the hospital, I was handling business."

"Okay," Patience spoke.

"That's all you gotta say is okay?" Derek asked looking at her like she had two heads, especially after she had went off on him last night, and ended his birthday shit faster than it could've began.

But he knew how it was... she moved, he moved, he moved she moved.. vice versa. When he said his heart pumped for her, that's what it did, and he never felt shit for Hazel. But he shouldn't have been entertaining her still, because it could look like something it wasn't.

And Patience wasn't worried, nor insecure. She never had been. She knew she didn't have the perfect shape, with big breast and a cute ass, but her down ass spirit, pretty face, and the way she dressed all gave her something that nobody else could stand up against with Derek. She was just that bitch, even if she wasn't perfect.. and everybody who knew of her, knew it.

She was that pretty, baby face, girl with the unique ass name. Always had been, and she was down to ride. Most people knew of Patience because she came from a drug family of her own. Formerly known as Patience Elaine King. Her father and mother use to be the biggest drug lords in California, up until they gave the lifestyle up when their daughter turned 16 and moved to Atlanta, were she met her now husband Derek.

So anybody who knew Patience, knew not to fuck with her. Patience had a army behind her... little did Hazel or anybody else know, and she wasn't to be fucked with. But she was gonna let it go, because she knew Hazel meant nothing to Derek. And she believed that.