26...

Delion's mouth hung open in pleasure and ecstasy, as Kareem dove in and out of her body, with her arms wrapped around his neck

Delion's mouth hung open in pleasure and ecstasy, as Kareem dove in and out of her body, with her arms wrapped around his neck. He was in bliss, due to the fact that Delion's pussy was some of the best pussy he had ever had. She was tight as hell, and her wetness was all around his dick, as he went in and out of her.

He went fast, making sure she felt every stroke as they switched positions and did doggy style, leading to her fat ass bouncing back on his dick, cause one thing she could do was ride as he stroked her, and she bounced back on every stroke all while gripping the sheets and moaning in a boat full of ecstasy.

After everything that happened last night, she just wanted to come home and be with Kareem. And now in the early am, they were fucking, taking her mind off what happened the night before just like she wanted. "Mm Kareem," she moaned as he continued to fuck her. "Don't stop," she moaned reaching behind her as they shared a kiss. She continued to push herself up and off his dick causing him to groan. "Fuck Dee," he spoke as she took control, cause' she loved doing that. He felt her tighten around him, as her wetness dropped all over the comforter.

"Mm," she moaned cumming all around him, as she felt him cum right behind her in the condom. He pulled out of her and went to go handle business, as she caught her breath and raised herself from the bed as well. She was tired as a bitch being that that was their second round since 7 AM, and it was already about to be 9 AM soon.

She got up from the bed though, to take a shower and walked into the bathroom and saw him dispose of the condom. She wrapped her arms around his lower chest catching his attention. "Now. I have to get my hair redid," she spoke as he turned towards her. He kissed her lips bringing her chin up towards his with his pointer finger. "You know I'm good for it. How much? 300?"

"Way more than that," she spoke with a laugh. "It ain't shit," he spoke smacking his lips making her laugh, but she knew he wasn't playing. One thing she loved about a man, is when he could spoil her and had the means to, even if she didn't even need him for shit. She just loved having someone who could take care of her.

"I'm just playing," she spoke leaning up and kissing his lips. She backed away before another round started. He smirked, biting down on his lip as she turned on the shower shaking her head. He looked at her ass, and her thick ass frame from behind. She was just right, and just his type.

Delion didn't have a perfect body though, she had a small little pudge on her thick frame but it went well with it, and she didn't have the so flat stomach that didn't even fit her frame, it had a lil gut... and after so many years of being self continuous about her weight, she wasn't anymore... and hadn't been for a while due to her stripping.

She got in the shower butt ass naked, and started to caress her body with the soapy towel, as Kareem joined her......

——