35..

Okay I'm proud of myself. I updated again lol. I might update tonight lol.

Their lips crashed into one another's as his finger went in and outof her and she tightened around him

of her and she tightened around him. The heat between them, the chair back, and the air was all full of lust and sex, as the windows fogged from the air between them.

She put her hand in his pants, caressing his dick in her hands, before she raised up unbuckling his pants, pulling them down his leg only half way, and slid down on his dick, with his hand holding her arm, and he helped her of course, and she crashed down on top of him.
One world. Fuckkk, both uttered it as he thrusted inside of her once. Then twice. Crash. "Mm," she moaned mouth wide open, with her arms wrapped around his neck. "Glock," she moaned. "Mm."

The feeling was mutual.

She woke up, softly, and looked down to see an arm wrapped around her. He was still here this time. She smiled turning around in the bed, looking at him to see him knocked the hell out, making her smirk. She pecked his lips, only, before removing his hand from around her and getting up from the bed to piss.

She looked around his bathroom as she did, before getting tissue and wiping herself. As she got up from the toilet, she washed her hands. She heard a phone ringing, before it stopped. "What?" She heard Glock's grumpy voice speak as he coughed.

She proceeded to brush her teeth. "You playing with me?" He spoke. "Fuck, a'ight, Imma be down there in ten minutes," he spoke. "Bye."

She heard the bed move, as he made his way into the bathroom and there eyes met. He wrapped his arms around her lower half, kissing her neck. "Mornin'," he spoke.

"Good morning," she smiled looking at him thru the mirror. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah," he responded grabbing his toothbrush. "Just got some people at the club I gotta go talk to. It ain't gone take me long, you can come with me, stay here, or I can drop you back off at home."

"You can just drop me back off at home," she spoke. "I'm getting my hair did at 12." It was currently ten.

"Whatchu' getting done?" He spoke knowing she was prolly bout to switch up to another color. "You'll find out later," she spoke while he started brushing his teeth; before he spit into the sink, and wiped his mouth.

"A'ight, I already know you gone look fine as hell so I ain't too much worried bout' it?" He spoke with a smile walking up on her. She looked down at his chest caressing his abs. "Mm, okay," she spoke. "Give me a kiss," he spoke.